Destiel: Games

"Cas? Cas!" Dean shouted at the angel but he sat there, unmoved. "Sammy! He's not waking up!" He yelled to his little brother. "Dean it might take a little bit, we just got to him, give it time." His brother reasoned.

The boys had been hunting a Djinn and it got the jump on Cas, locking him in an alternate reality.

"No! He's not even awake to heal himself! I'm going in and pulling him out." Dean announced. "Ok, if it'll make you calm down." Sam agreed and pulled out the ugly liquid from his bag, incase this happened. "I'll wait for the Djinn to come back while you're in there."

He handed it over to Dean and he chugged it before sitting next to Cas. Soon Dean had passed out and awoke in front of a light blue house with a garden in front. Confused he walked up and looked in the window. He was shocked to find Cas laying with himself, or a fake version of himself.

Quickly he barged in the door and they both jumped up. "Dean?" Cas asked. "Yeah. No time for either of us to explain, we need to go." Dean replied. "No." Cas denied. "No?" Dean repeated. "I don't want to go back. I like it here. I'm not an angel. I didn't screw everything up. I'm normal, Dean." Cas explained.

"Castiel. We are going back. Even if I have to drag you." Dean threatened. "I'm not going with you Dean." Cas sighed. "You're getting out of here. Sam is killing the Djinn now. You'll wake up either way." Dean explained.

Before Cas could reply they both shot up and saw Sam standing over the Djinn. Cas got up silently and walked out to the car. Sam shot Dean a questioning look but he just shrugged. Once they got back to the bunker Dean went to his room. He immediately passed out onto his pillow.

The next morning Dean walked in the kitchen and Cas sat there. Dean brought his hands up above his head and stretched, his shirt rising up to show his stomach.

Cas obviously noticed, but just shrugged it off. "Want anything?" Dean asked. "Um, no. The whole angel thing and not eating." Cas answered awkwardly. "Right." Dean nodded.

The whole day was filled with Dean making subtle movements towards Cas. Brushing their hands together, showing off skin, little games of footsie under the table. Cas was confused at Deans new actions towards him.

"Cas!" Dean called later that night. "Yes?" He answered from the doorway. "Come help me with this research." He said, patting the chair next to him. Cas hesitated, but walked over and sat down. They sat there silently for a while, until Dean got up and walked to his dresser. Cas glanced up to see Dean taking his shirt off.

"Dean?" Cas questioned. "What?" He answered. "Are you changing your shirt?" Cas resisted the urge to stutter. "No. It's hot in here so I'm taking it off." Dean answered. Dean turns toward the wall to throw his shirt in the hamper, and when he turned around Cas was right there.

"Hey." Dean smirked. "Dean." Cas mumbled. "Yes?" He answered. "What's going on with you?" Cas asked. "What're you talking about?" Dean questioned. Cas shoved Dean against the wall.

"Your stomach constantly showing." Cas rubbed his thumbs over the bare skin. "Your hand, brushing against mine." Cas brought his hand up Deans chest, to his shoulder, down his arm, and grabbed his hand. "And those little games you play under the table." Cas slammed his knee between Deans legs, making him gasp.

"Oh, those." Dean breathed. "Mmhmm." Cas mumbled against Deans neck. "I was just.." Dean was cut off by Cas gently kissing his neck. "Continue." Cas demanded. Dean took a deep breath. "I just, wanted to mess, with you." He finished and hissed when Cas bit into his neck. Cas slowly pulled away and looked straight into Deans eyes.

"I think it's time for the game to change." Cas whispered, about an inch away from Deans lips. Dean finally maned up and went to kiss Cas. Right when their lips were gonna meet, Cas was gone. "Frickin' Angels." Dean mumbled.