Bad Move-Chapter 31

Harry's P.O.V

Ugghh me and Zayn just came back from the farm.It was so boring and all the dirt and mud made me sick.The animals looked disgusting and how the butcher was chopping the pigs made me want to want to puke!But the fruit looked alright,not too bad to taste.I'm lying here on my bed and Zayn's getting ready for his date.Inside I'm so angry but I got to keep my cool.

I check my phone's notifications to see I have 4 messages off Gemma.

Harry Edward Styles,why didn't you phone me

Or even mum when you got there!

Harry it's been 4 days,could you please answer me?

I need to tell you something bro!

Instead of texting,I phone her.

She picks up on the 3rd call,wow is she that busy?

"Hi Gemma speaking how are you Harold?"She speaks in a mean tone.

"Sorry Gem I didn't have the time because I was learning too much knowledge"I lie to my older sister.I know my sister knows I'm lying but hey I gotta try!

"Harry we both know that's a lie!You hate learning and education,so shut up before I come over there and beat you up!"She laughs down the phone.She's in a good mood,why?

"Gem why are you in a happy mood for?Your not normally like this!"I state.

"Oh because......Harry I've got a boyfriend!"She whispers excitedly down the phone.Wow!I don't even know what to say, my older sis has got a boyfriend!

"Omg Gemma that's really good but you know what I have to do-"

"Yes I know Harry I have to bring him over for dinner so you can see if he's nice and kind,is the right guy for me so I don't get hurt!Even though your my lil bro I let you do this.Harry your so possessive!"She interrupts me and chirps back.

"Hahaha Gem I'm here for you and I don't want you to get hurt,ok?And yes I am possessive and I'm proud.By the way what's the lad's name?"I smile.Is it good to be possessive?

"I know Harry,thanks bro.His name's Logan!So you found a girl?"

"Nice name and umm.....no!"I slowly say to her.Damn it!When I speak slow it means that I'm lying and Gemma's now figured out that I'm lying to her.Oh God!

"Harry YES YOU HAVE,I KNOW WHEN YOUR LYING AND YOUR LYING NOW!Tell me the details now!OH AND YOU BETTER INVITE THE LUCKY GIRL OVER FOR DINNER!"Gemma shouts down the line.Ouch that really hurt my ear!Well that's what happens when you make a girl excited,my mind tells me.

"Ouch Gemma stop shouting,your hurting my ear and mom might here you and ask you what's going on and then you're going to tell her!"

"No I'm not Harry I promise!"She denies what I just told her.

"No you have to do the bro sis promise!"I say.

"Ugghh fine!I promise my bro I won't tell anyone anything,no matter what!"She huffs in a monotone voice."Now tell me!"

"Okay,there's this girl,I'm not going out with her or anything but she's really beautiful and her personality is very nice!"I shyly say to my older sis.

"Ohhh Harry has a crush!Yaayy!I'm very happy for you!"She shouts enthusiastically down the phone.Why is she talking so loud?I think she wants the whole fricking world to know that her little brother likes someone.You see when me and Gem were little,I didn't use to like anyone,yeah some girls were pretty but I never liked them.You can say I was kind of moody!

Escape True Love (H.S Fanfiction) **CURRENTLY EDITING**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara