Hurt-Chapter 5

Skyler's P.O.V

There he stood with his mouth wide open.Why the flip did this idiot have to come?I hate him but still he shows me his dirty face and plus Nicole said he was a great guy but I'm guessing she hasn't met the real Styles then.I clutch my purse closer to me as he keeps staring and eyeing me up and down.I'm beginning to get self-conscious and start to think if wearing a black skinny dress was good.But why would I care what he thinks? I hate him!

I wave my hand in front of his face as he comes back to reality."Ugghh,why'd you come for?"I ask him while giving a dirty face and rolling my eyes."Well sorry if I wanted to watch the new Avengers.I love the series and plus I didn't know you were going to come!If I did I wouldn't have even stepped a foot out of my dorm room,so I suggest you be quiet!!You can't do anything Skyler,oh and by the way you look ugly as poo with your straightened hair and little black dress (A/N see what I did there ←)" He growls back at me.Gosh I think someones on their period,idiot!Okay so now it's my turn,I smirk at him.

"Excuse me you stupid,lying,old faced bast*rd!What do you think I am doing? Giving birth to babies??!!No I'm sticking up for myself so you can't say shit about me.And say one more word about how I look,your face won't be in the state it is right now!!! (A/N my quote!!) I angrily shout at him while pointing my index finger straight at his face.That'll teach that idiot not to mess with me.

By the time I have recovered from my screaming session with Styles,I find that Nicole and Niall are no where to be found!!They must have gone inside to watch the movie I think. So in my heels I walk away like a boss and trip over a big rock I couldn't see.(I'm blind because I don't have my glasses on.)I land on the floor,face first."Ouch!!"I scream.I feel blood trickling down my forehead.

"Styles" I say before I fall into unconsciousness,just like I am in coma."Shit" I hear a grunt before I feel a pair of strong,manly hands picking me up,bridal style.My eyes aren't really working with my brain so I can't open them.I can't comprehend what's going on around me.I hear a car door being opened and then me being lifted onto a cold,smooth surface.That's all I know before I fall asleep.

                             *****

I wake up to find I'm in a room which I don't recognise.My head is pounding!I touch my head to feel a bandage.I sit upright in the king-size bed to see a Styles coming in wearing no top but just tracksuit bottoms.I hate to admit it but he looks so fit but thankfully I don't like him or even have feelings for him, I think.

Styles is carrying a tray full of crispy bacon,scrambled eggs,buttered toast,sausages and a big glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.It looks so yummy and delicious! "Here you go,love here's your breakfast!" He says in a friendly way.Wth is wrong with him?First he's really mean to me the next he's the kindest guy on Earth.

"Thank you but why are you being so kind to me?"I ask him apprehensively while taking a bite of my buttered toast."Nothing!By the way how you feeling and how's your head?" He questions me while touching the bandage on my head.I can see by his eyes that he actually looks concerned about me.Why we hate each other though? Is all I am thinking right now."I'm feeling fine and my heads fine as well."I say in a monotone voice."Come on,let's go I'm taking you shopping!!" He says excitedly.Well that escalated quickly.From worried to excited.

Okay that's a little wierd.The Styles that I know is very arrogant and rude and would never do anything for anyone,no point bringing up the fact he's taking me shopping.Shocker!! "I think I'll pass thanx,just take me to my dorm" I tell/demand him to.I get out the bed and walk over to his side and grab his wrist.Once again fireworks are going off everwhere in my body but I have no time to think about that at this time of day,when Nicole must be worried dead about me!I drag Styles to the door and stop dead in my tracks when he says: "If you go shopping with me,I'll buy you whatever you want and I'll do most of the essay work,I promise." I decide to think about this offer he just put forward.I've been meaning to go shopping for a long while but I don't have the time,this is my chance to grab it and plus it's free for me,so I don't have to worry about the price.But I hate Styles and he's really mean to me sometimes.I ponder for quite some time about what decision I make.I decide I'm going to go shopping with him and get everything I want and definetely play a little joke on him to get him back for the chemistry incident.They say revenge is sweet. That's going to happen to Styles now.He should know by now that I'm not the girl he should be messing with!! "Okay and you better be doing most of our essay,cause I'm going shopping with a guy I hate.With a stupid guy that's mental,needs to sort out his shitty life and needs to give girls respect!" I say seriously while I cross my arms over my chest.For a second he looks hurt but I couldn't care less.He recovers quickly."Ok Ma'am now let's go I need to do something in the shopping centre!" He grabs his car keys on the kitchen table and pushes me out of the dorm.Let's get prepared for the worst...

Hii guys,I've updated again.So just wanted to tell you guys to spread the rumour that people should read this book only if you liked it.Vote for my story and Follow me for more updates thanx xxoo

Question:Do you actually laugh when putting the laughing emoji's when talking to your friends.

My Answer:No I don't laugh at all I just sit there with a small smile on my face or no expression at all! Lol haha

Comment below your opinions,love you all xxoo ;)
1DYinYang13