Fight-Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to Storm licking my face again.Uggghh I can not be assed to do anything today.You know when you have those days where you think everything is going to turn bad?I think that day is today for me.

That image of Skyler is practically glued into my head.She just looked so pretty and beautiful with that black dress on.It really suited her body because she's got curves!I just wish I took her out on that day.

I check my phone to see it's 9:15.I have got 5 notifications from Instagram.I open up instagram to see what it is and it's Skyler's selfie.She put as the caption wonderful date and the straight face emoji.

I don't think she had fun but who did she go with?

I check to see her other captions but they don't say anything.

Gosh I just want to know who it is!I'd ask her but I'm supposed to acting mad with her.I'm not really mad anymore with her because I don't hold grudges against girls.I forgave her ages ago but she doesn't know that.I don't want her to know either.

All I want is for her to admit that she made a mistake and took the prank too far.

I think she's going to the business trip to Stardiyal,so I'll make my move then.That's right.I'll try to talk to her!

I forgot I was day dreaming and now I only have 20 minutes to get ready and walk to college.I can't do a shower that fast so I'll just have one after I come back from college.

I wear my usual black jeans,black top and this time I put a bandana on my head instead of a beanie,and also my black and white converses.I grab my black backpack off my chair and walk to college.

I see the usual popular kids messing around with fags and geeks being bullied.I get to college in around 5-10 minutes and my first lesson is English Literature.

I'm actually excited for English,but I don't think Skyler wants to speak to me.I have to try to talk to her.

Or I could just do it on the business trip because not much people are going.

I think it's just going to be the nerds and me,also Skyler and I think Courtney and her mean,wannabe gang.

I don't really want to talk to Courtney but I said that we could hang out at lunch and shit.I'll just take her to her dorm and we'll talk like normal friends.

I go into the classroom to see Skyler sitting in her usual seat and laying out her books on the table.She's just so organised,and I like that about her.

I smile and go sit next to her but as soon as I do she turns her face away from me.She doesn't want to speak to me,I think.

I put my backpack on the floor and sit in my seat.

"Hi"I say to the girl ignoring me.At least I'm trying to talk to her.

"Hi"Kylie says back to me in a monotone voice.Why am I even trying?Yeah I do like her but if she did actually like me she'd atleast speak to me properly.

"Are you going to Stardiyal?"She asks me while still setting out her books.

"Yeah,you?"

"Yeah I am"

That's all we spoke for the double lesson period.120 minutes we spoke nothing else.Just quick glances at each other.No talking,no smiling,nothing that could predict she likes me.

The bell rings for the next lesson.Ours is business.

I don't want to go business because I've got no one to talk to.Niall's not here,he's ill.I don't even know what I'm doing then.