Storm-Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to something licking me.Ew what is it?It must be Louis but why would he lick me?

I open my sleepy eyes to see a golden brown,cute dog.Omg he's so cute.I could hug him all day.Ok Harry stop,you are a man that's strong and doesn't find dogs cute I say to myself.I look at the cute dog and ruffle his soft fur.

"Where have you come from?"I sit up in my bed and ask him even though he can't talk.In return he barks and jumps up onto my bed and sits with me.Louis comes in with a bowl full of water.

"Oh,me and Eleanor went to look for a dog and he was the cutest one there so we got him.Then we decided we keep him here.But Harold we have to stay clear of Dilice.By the way I read about this dog and he does everything you say.Like if you say hide he'll hide somewhere so it will be easy.What should we name him?"Oh ok it's a boy.Let me think.I like Storm or Harley!

"Lou,I'm thinking Storm or Harley.I like those names!"I say while hugging the little guy.

"Yeah,I like those nanes.What about Rogue?But I like Storm,so lets keep him Storm!"He says while putting the water bowl on the carpet in front of him.

"Storm come here,come here good boy!"He coos as he comes over and starts drinking the water.He ruffles the dogs hair before I check the time on my phone.It's 9:30!

Oh shit!I have work today and I need to get ready in 20 minutes then it'll take me 10 minutes to get to Holmes Chapel Bakery.

I'm from Holmes Chapel in England but why is this Bakery called Holmes Chapel if it's in America?Weird!

I quickly grab my work attire,which is a white polo shirt and a white and maroon apron and black trousers and a black watch.Also I grab all the necessary things like a towel and boxers.I don't really like the clothes but I can't just do what I want in life,because then I actually won't get anywhere.

I quickly run to the showers and take a stall with a curtain open.Lol once I accidently walked into a guy having a shower and saw something I wasn't supposed to.Hahahaha it was funny but gross!I still have the memory locked in my head.

I strip my clothes off my sweaty body and turn the shower on.I wash myself with lynx shower gel,then quickly wash my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner.I turn the shower off.I would just love to be here all day but I need to get to work.And if I even get 1 minute late my boss,who is called Jane,will take off $2.Yeah that's £1.29 in English Money.

I quickly get dressed into my work clothes and put on my watch.I run back to my dorm room and my phone rings on my bedside drawer.I press the answer button then put my Iphone between my head and shoulder.With a lot of difficulty I put on my black and white converses.

"Hi this is me,Courtney.The girl from Friday.When you went to the pub and we had sex!"Ohh yeah it's her.I don't really like her but lets see what she wants.

"Oh yeah I remember you.You have blonde hair and wear short dresses,right?"

"Yep that's me!"She laughs,God I already hate her!

"I just wanted to ask,do you wanna hang out tomorrow in college?"Does she even go here?I ask myself.

"Umm....I don't think you go to my college."I say while I tie up my laces.

"Oh I do.I've seen you at Westlake College!"Why the hell would I hang out with a slut?That one day I went to the pub and bumped into her and had sex was a one night chance.That's over though now.

"Um...I'll be with my friends tomorrow but yeah sure we can hang out at lunch or go to your dorm or something."I huff while I look in the mirror.

"Yay!I'll see you tomorrow then,bye!"She claps then disconnects the call.Finally I can get to work now.I have 5 minutes to get there but it's a 10 minute walk.I guess I'm going to have to take my car then.

I grab my car keys and quickly give Storm a kiss on the head and tell him to be a good boy.

I jump down the long stairs and run to my range rover.I hop in and start the ignition.I don't wait for the car to warm up,I just drive as fast as I can but still making sure I'm in the speed limit!

I'm so out of breath but I'm only doing this so I can get enough money to go on that stupid business trip to Stardiyal.Niall's not going but I practically have to.My mom forced me or she's not going to talk to me.And believe me when my mom doesn't talk to me.I mean it.The most we haven't talked for is 1 month and my life was hell because I talk to my mom about everything.Lots of things happened in that month,which I don't want to say.

I turn the car off and fix my hair in the rear view mirror.I look hot hahaha.

I get out the car and check my watch.I've only got 15 seconds left.I run round the corner and into the shop and open the door.The bells at the top of the door ring indicating a customer or employee has come in.

Jane pops her head round the door and says:"Your right in time,Harry!"

I go into the kitchen and Jane tells me to clean the counters then mop the floor.I hate mopping the floor but I never complain.I need the money and I only work Saturday and Sunday.I'll just work extra hours and tell Jane to please give me more money.

I need to go to that dumb trip or moms not going to talk to me.They say:the hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday.It's true I was crying.I never cry well not infront of anyone even Louis.Nobody knows I cry except my mum.

I hear boss saying "Hurry up Harry,you've got other things to do!You have to knead the dough for the bread,then shape it into the bread then put it into the oven.Then you have to work in the front with all the customers and see what they want!"I better be getting a lot of money I think while I start cleaning the dirty counters with Dettol spray...

Hey there guys so how are you today?Thanx for all the support and voting,I really appreciate it.Please get me to 300 reads.I'm in the 200's and if you could help me get to 300 I'll love you so much,so make sure you spread the rumour for people to read my book.Keep voting and commenting,follow me I follow back ;)

Question:Have you been to a 1D concert?If yeah how was it?

My answer:Unfortunately no I haven't been to a 1D concert but I would actually love to go.I don't have the time lol.

I really would like to know if any of you guys have been to one!I'm guessing you all have,so I'm the odd one out lol.

Comment below your answers.Love you all and I hope I made your day.Need any advice?Text me and we'll talk all day.Keep smiling and loving 1D including Zayn xxoo :)

1DYinYang13