Stardiyal-Chapter 11

Skyler's P.O.V

It'd been a long day yesterday with the prank and Styles shouting at me.It was just a joke and I was going to clean his car up as well,but nooo instead he had to be a prick and tell me to get out.We were supposed to do the essay together but I'm just going to do it by myself cause I don't want to go near rubbish!When I'm going to hand it in,I'll tell Miss Edmund that I did it all by myself and that he didn't take any part in it.Plus he's dumb to be honest.I plug my earphones into my Ipod and listen to the first song on the list which is See you again by Wiz Khalifa.I lye down onto my bed and think for a bit.Don't you think this song matches with me and Styles,a bit?Not all of it exactly but some of it does.I lay there for about half an hour till I decide I need to get ready for college.Nicole's not in the room once again.She must be with Niall sleeping or probs making out,which is gross!I like being alone though.It lets me think about stuff.I grab my toiletry bag and essentials I need for my shower.

                              ****

I'm dressed in a light blue button down blouse,denim ripped blue jeans and light blue toms.I decide to,straighten my hair quickly and put on a little mascara,lip gloss and owl stud earrings.I actually look nice,well for a girl that cried all night I look nice.I grab my keys and my books,lock the door on my way out.

I walk to college seeing people I hate and geeky nerds being harassed by big bullies.In 5 minutes I reach to college and my first lesson is Business.I don't know if devil Styles will be there,but I pray to god he won't!I walk into the big classroom and see just a few kids talking and messing around.I hold my books close to my chest and walk right go the back,next to the window and sit down.The bell rings directing students should go to their first lesson.After 2 minutes popular kids and their mates come in and sit down where ever they like.I look around the room and see different work hung around the wall.Niall comes in and thank the lord his bestie,Styles,isn't here!I guess my prayers aren't answered because he was just behind Niall.Oh my god!Why did he have to choose the same subjects I like?Twat!They both come in the classroom together laughing to god knows what but when they see me,they stop.I'm guess Styles told Niall and everyone he knows,about the prank I played on him.But I don't care.I had a little crush on him as well but ever since he shouted at me I don't feel the nice vibes coming my way.They sit down at the far front and a young good-looking guy with a briefcase comes in and puts his bag on the chair.I'm guessing he's the teacher covering our lesson today."Hey guys I'm Mr.Raymond and I want you all to listen!"He says in a loud voice causing everyone's heads to turn from their conversations."Well there's going to be a trip planned to go to Stardiyal (A/N I made this up),which is Canada's top beach/countryside resort.We will be going for a week and are going to learn about how the government there handles their businesses and their economy because it's very different to ours.The college can not afford to pay for atleast 21 students so you will be raising the money.You can raise it by doing anything you'd like,like perhaps selling cupcakes,muffins and sweet desserts.Or maybe singing or dancing.But in the end you have to raise $1000 (£644) altogether.I will be giving a letter out Monday with all the details.Good luck!"He says.Lots of students huff in exhaustion that they can't be assed to raise money and a minor proportion of students clap in pleasure that there's going to be a trip planned.Well I want to learn so I'm going but the only question that's ringing in my head is:how am I going to raise the money?

I don't want to dance because I hate it and plus I suck at it.I might just sell store bought muffins and desserts or I could draw.I love drawing in my spare time but I haven't done it in like a month.No one knows I draw except one person.A person I really loved when I was 18 (A/N see what I did there ←)But no point bringing that up because I hate the guy to bits.I can't even remember his name.I don't even know where this guy is but I absolutely,definitely hate him to the core!I might make the muffins by myself if I can be assed but right now I can't so I'll think about it.Also I'll ask one of the decent people that want to go,so they can help buy the muffins or whatever.Mr Raymond lets us off for the day.I quickly say hi to Niall and walk away from everybody.I carry my sidebag alongside me and penguin run to the field far away from the college,where no one can see me.

                            *****

I stay in my hut for 2 hours.Day dreaming of Styles and drawing.I'm not even concentrated on what I'm drawing but when I stop I see a drawing of Styles smiling at me.I hold it up and start to laugh at how stupid I am for drawing him.Okay I haven't really got over him,but I will soon.I fold the piece of paper up and keep it in the pocket of my wallet,where there's a photo of me and my mum before she got ill and also the guy that betrayed me 5 years ago.I know I shouldn't keep his photo but I want to because he's the only guy I ever loved.I don't even know why I did after he betrayed me with another girl...

Hey there guys how has your day been so far?Please comment below your opinions of the book so far!And also vote,love you all forevsies :)

Question:What's your favourite book on Wattpad?

My answer:I think my favourite book might be 'After' and the series because it's really good and plus Anna Todd is a good author.Also Hessa really suit each other so yeah there a good match.

Comment below your answer and why you like that book.I want to know some of the good books you guys like and read.Also please recommend good books that I should read because I just really want to read a good book.Also I'd really like to read your own books so if you message me via Wattpad I'll read.Oh and I need help with getting pictures that I want.So if somebody could help me with that,that'd mean a lot to me!Thanx for everything!Love you all and recommend my books to everyone.Have a nice day!Remember to vote and follow me,I always follow back.

1DYinYang13