Little Joke-Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

I turned around to see an ugly girl. I was hoping for a hot babe, but of course, I get a nerdy geek. God, what did I do to deserve this?

"Yeah it's nice to see you too, Styles!" the girl mutters, rolling her dark grey/blue eyes and placing her glasses back up from the edge of her nose. How does she even know my name? I'm pretty sure that this girl is a stalker, not that the concept is new to me or anything.

"Are you stalking me? How do you know my name?!" I question her rapidly.

"Idiot!" she scoffs. "I heard you speaking to the teacher and her saying something like Edward Styles. So I decided to call you Styles!" She laughs and gives me a toothy grin, then rolls her eyes.The familiarity in her voice amazes me,I can faintly remember that I've heard this voice before.Somewhere but where? Pushing away the weird thought from my head I turn my attention back to stalker girl.

"Phew that's ok then I thought you stalked me!" I whisper to myself.

"Get over yourself!" she exclaims. "Why the hell would I stalk a douchebag like you? I've got better things to do with my busy life than stalking you!" She growls at me. Oh, it looks as if we've got a feisty one haven't we?

"Gosh calm down man I was just asking, Jesus!" I try to calm her down. "No need to get all defensive and shit. Anyway let's try to get on with the essay. How are we going to do it? You want to come over to my place?" I ask.

"Whatever, I don't care," she mutters quietly to herself.Moody much?

"Give me your number I'll text you today after school," I demand. Miss Moody Pants writes down her number on a piece of paper. I quickly glance at it to see that her name is Skyler. "See you then, Skyler." I tuck the paper in my back jean pocket and take my phone out.

"Okay so what part do you like in this book?" She asks opening her textbooks and glancing up at me when I stare at her.Just thought staring at her would make her shy,and bull's eye.

"Sex scene!" I smirk.

I hear her mutter "typical fuckboy!" and then frown.

                               *****

My next class is chemistry, so I hope I don't have Miss Moody Pants again. My prayers aren't answered,as I see her sitting upright on the couch with her books on her lap and her phone in between her small hands. She looks really concentrated on her phone: the perfect target for a prank. I grab the glass of water on the counter and carefully tip toe to the back of the couch she is sitting on. I silently count to three. On three, I scream really loud and tip the water on her head. Her phone drops out her hand, and she immediately screams and shouts cursing words as loud as her throat allows.Balling her fists she goes completely red in anger.

I actually think she's on her month or maybe her boyfriend broke up with her. I don't know but she's so moody and irritating. Really, she's just too emotional for Christ's sake.Looking around I see everyone's heads turned to us,oops?Realising this she grunts and takes a deep breath,pulling her top down from where I can see a bit of her belly.

"God, it was a joke calm your shit," I chuckle.

"Well I don't take things like this jokingly! Now look, I've got water on my new tank top and what about this?" She picks up her wet phone off the floor and starts sobbing and sniffling.

"Jesus Christ, it's going to dry! It's water. Stop acting as if I blew up your house or I ran over your dog. That's what stupid girls like you cry about so shut the fuck up!!" She flinches away from my face,which is all up in her grill and frowns.She needs to stop acting as if she's the new freebie in town because she fucking isn't. She's at least twenty and she needs to act like it. She starts to walk away but I grab her wrist,tightly!

"Did I scare you?!" I ask her.She nods and that's when I know I've done wrong.I'm not trying to scare her,I'm just trying to get her to know that it was a joke but she can't get that in her thick brain!Fuck my life,seriously I try come to College to get a good education but my old self is coming back.I don't want that to...Harry just apologise!She'll forgive you...just do it.Better now than never.

"Starbucks?" I ask lifting her chin,forgetting about saying sorry.That'll never happen,ha.Making a funny face,she laughs and for once I see a hint of a genuine smile I think. "Starbucks."

A/N:

vote?Thoughts of Harry and Skyler?