Campfire-Chapter 35

Skyler's P.O.V

I get waken up by water being sprinkled gently onto my face.I open my sleepy eyes to see Zayn and Styles hovering over me.What?

"Yes,finally Skyler you're awake!"Styles cheers with a big smile spread across his face.Zayn's face is the usual,shy and boring no offence.

"What?....Huh?......What happened?"I ask them,totally confused.

"Oh,remember we did an eating competition and you ate a lot of food so you went to puke and fainted!"Styles says glumly."But come on,we have to get to the campfire!"He says as Zayn leaves the room,probably getting to the campfire.

Yay!I have been waiting for the campfire all day and huh that's a bit awkward,fainting while puking!Styles lifts the covers off me,slowly and then passes me one of his fluffy jackets!

I put it on and it feels so warm.I'm keeping this,I say to myself.

I slip on my converses but I don't exactly feel that well,to tie them so let them be.

"Lets go,I look so ugly!"I say walking but totally tripping over the laces and falling.I wait for the wooden floor to come in contact with my body but all I feel is a pair of heavy arms.

I slowly open one of my eyes to see Styles is chuckling at me.Why does he always have to come to save me?Sometimes I just wish he wasn't here.Yes I know I would've been hurt then but you know I want to sometimes feel the pain,if that makes sense!You don't know how I feel so forget it.

"Skyler,you look beautiful!"He stares in to my eyes and smiles at me.Oh god,his eyes are just captivating me and saying,kiss me please.

I lean in closer,so does he!I don't think I should be doing this.I get out of his arms.

"Lets go!"I say looking at the floor and playing with my fingers,acting as if nothing happened between us.I just don't think it's right to kiss him.He looks a bit hurt but quickly recovers.I quickly tie my laces with two loops,then stick them into the side of my shoe.

"Yeah,lets go!"He says and we walk down the stairs to the campfire.

Harry's P.O.V

What was that?I'm guessing she doesn't like me because she rejected the kiss,once again!I think she's always going to reject me.Obviously good girls like her would do that because she thinks I'm a fuck boy.A boy that always has sex and uses girls.

Well I'm not like that exactly.
Yeah I have sex,but I don't use girls.Well yeah,after I have sex,I just leave them but that's not my fault.Them sluts don't try to make any communication with me,so what shall I do?Force them to talk to me?No I don't force people,it's their choice what they want to do.

Soon we reach the campfire to see a big fire in the middle of the beach then everyone sitting on the sand.Every student is holding a stick with marshmallows on it and then roasting it over the fire!

"Finally,Harry and Skyler are here!Here is your two marshmallow sticks!"Mr Raymond passes me one.Skyler doesn't take hers.It looks like she's gone into her own world.I take hers on her behalf.

Skyler's P.O.V

Harry?I have heard of that name before.I can't exactly remember that name and also can't link the name to the face!Ugh I wish I knew.But I do know that,that name is familiar to me!

I heard Styles saying my name so I quickly get out of my daze."Huh?.....Oh yeah....thanks"I say taking my marshmallow stick and go sit on the sand next to Carter,I think was his name.

I hold my stick over the fire.Styles comes sits next to me."Skyler,why do you look shocked?"

"Oh it's nothing,don't worry I'll be fine!"I reply back.