Mischievous Day-Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to my neck hurting.Ouch!I carefully lift my head up to see Skyler laying on the bed and I'm on the floor against her bed.I'm in her room?How?I don't even remember anything.....oh wait I do,after I came back from the rain incident Skyler took me to her room and I guess I stayed the night.

*FLASHBACK*

"Styles stay here because your quite ill from the rain incident!"Skyler tells me.

"But Skyler my rooms only 30 seconds away!"I tell her

"But Styles just stay here,you don't know how to take care of yourself besides I need to tell you something!"

"Are you sure?And lol I can take care of myself!I don't mean to interfere in your privacy!"I ask the girl with the muddy pyjamas.

"Haha no your not interfering in anything,I'm asking you and plus I don't have a roommate so it's fine!"She smiles.

"Oh okay what were you going to tell me!"I question her.For some reason I'm wishing for her to say she likes me but we all know that isn't going to happen anytime soon,haha!

"Oh that.....we need to do that English Literature assignment.We have to give the assignment in 2 weeks,so we have to hurry up and complete it!"She tells me looking away and sitting on her bed.I can tell she's lying,to get her back I'm going to do a little joke.I know she gets mad on jokes but oh well,YOLO!

We sit there in silence when suddenly I jump on Skyler causing her back to hit the mattress.She's absolutely shocked!Haha this makes me laugh more but I don't laugh instead I just smile at her.I rub her cheek as if I was kissing her,but I'm not she'd kill me if I tried anything of some sort.I stroke her brunette,soft hair.I whisper:"I like you Skyler!"

I do like her but after a bit I'm going to get up off her and say that it was a joke because I know she was lying about the assignment.She wanted to say something else but I don't think she had the courage to say it.

She doesn't say anything but just closes her eyes.I place my hand under her tank top and rub her belly seductively.Oh god this feels really nice!She lets out a moan that I know wasn't intended.I'm about to whisper in her ear that this was a joke and laugh in her face when someone barges through the door.

Skyler pushes me with so much force that I fall off the bed and onto the wooden floor.

"Ouch!"I scream in pain as my back hits the floor.I rub my back,that really hurt.It's wood and have you seen how high the single bed is,what do you expect Harry?my mind tells me.

I'm still on the floor and Kylie hasn't even bothered to say sorry.I slowly open my closed eyes to see Zayn standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open(A/N when I wrote mouth wide open,the song Open Wide- Calvin Harris comes in mind,lol that song is very dirty haha)

Oh god!Now he's going to think something about me and Skyler.I look up to see Skyler's face,she's shocked and that is clearly shown on Zayn's face as well.I get off the wooden floor with a lot of difficulty.

"Zayn what happened?"I ask Zayn as I rub my meaning in Skyler's blue jacket.

"Oh I just wanted to tell Skyler to tell you that sir's looking for you 2.But your already here so yeah sir said to quickly come to the cowboy farmhouse just 5 minutes away!"He speaks.

"Oh okay!Skyler quickly have a shower and get your clothes on so we can go to the place wherever Zayn said!"I tell the brown haired girl that's glaring at me.Zayn quickly leaves.

Before Skyler can say anything to me I go to my bedroom to quickly have a shower!I take my toiletry bag and clothes,towel and head to the shower.

I open the shower and quickly hop in when the water is hot.I stay under the water for a bit and then I pour some Africa Lynx on my sponge and quickly wash my body.I love the smell of Lynx!