Miss Moody Pants-Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

I drive back to my dorm in anger.Who does she actually think she is telling me I,Me,Harry Styles that I have to make it up to her?I don't even know why I acted so stupid and why I wasted my money on her just cause I thought she would get pleased,but no she's a stuck up brat that wants to get her revenge

                             *****

I reach my dorm in about 5 minutes from hers.I knock on the door and wait till I can here Louis loud footsteps.He opens the door and lets me come inside.

"Hey you okay,Harold?How was your first day of college then?" He enquires me."Ugghh I hate it because I have to do an English Essay with this nerd girl called Skyler!I played a prank on her and her top got wet so she started crying! So I took her to Starbucks to get a Caramel Popcorn frappuccino.I don't know why but Lou I feel like I know this girl and I am connected to her in some way,but I can't remember anything at all!" I tell him with a glum face.

"Maybe she's related to you,maybe she was your friend in primary or high school!" He says enthusiastically.I look up in concentration and put my hands in my pockets to find Skyler's number."Oooo who's number is that. A hot babe's or what?" He tries wiggling his eyebrows but he can't so he looks like a fool haha."No you mad it's Skyler's number.We're doing the essay tomorrow over here,so I have to text her the address."I say while kicking my boots off and lying down on my comfy bed.I text Kylie my address and tell her to come tomorrow around 6.I then check my twitter to find sluts giving me their numbers and telling me the address to their dorm/appartment.

I would never talk to these girls,they've caked their face with makeup.So they look exactly like a clown.I like girls that are simple,like Skyler.What am I saying I hate her? Something's wrong with me surely!Why do I keep thinking about her?! Everything I say leads all the way back to Skyler.Ugghh!!!Suddenly I remember that Skyler left her backpack in my car.I'll just give it to her when she comes round mine then.I quickly text her that I have her backpack before I fall off into a doze,dreaming about geeky glasses and a certain mean girl called Skyler...

                             ******

I wake to crisps and water being thrown at me.I instantly get up and see Niall munching greedily on some crisps and Louis holding an empty glass which is pointing at me.What idiots!I was in the middle of hugging a hot babe but these twats have to ruin everything,don't they? "WHAT!!" I shout at them while rubbing my sleepy eyes. I check my phone to see it's 6 in the afternoon. "Just wanted to see if you wanted to come to the movies with me and Nicole?" Niall asked while bits of crisps were spitting out his mouth like a volcano.How rank!However a movie sounds great."Yeah I'll come,so what movie are we watching?"I ask suddenly interested in the subject.

"Avengers:Age Of Ultron!"Niall says while clapping his hands excitedly."Okay cool,so when we leaving?" I ask. "In about 20 minutes,so hurry your ass up!!" He says to me harshly before giving me a white short-sleeved top,a grey checked shirt and a white towel and pushing me into the bathroom.I quickly scrub myself clean and apply my aftershave.I hurriedly slip on the white top and grey shirt Niall gave me,black jeans, all black converses.I style my hair to perfection then get out the bathroom

We're about to leave when Niall says there's a change of plans."Harold,Nicole's roommate's coming as well.So we can double date!" Oooo she might be fit if she's like Nicole then."Okay cool" I say before we hop into Niall's car and drive to Cineworld.He parks the car and we get out.After about waiting in the cold for 5 minutes,comes a red toyota camry.Nicole and her roommate get out the car.I can see the back of her roommates back and she looks buff in that small,tight black dress.I can't really see her face but once I see her face the air is literally knocked out of me.It's Miss Moody Pants....

Hii guys have a good night and hahaha I've updated again.I've just got so much spare time so anyway I've decided to do this thing where in every update I'm going to ask you a random question.It could be about the book or just completely random,so here it goes!

Question:What do you like most about a guy? (It could be anything like personality or appearance)Btw mines aftershave.I absolutely LOVE ♥♥ mens aftershave it's soo nice.Anybody agree with me?

Comment below what your answer is and vote for this story.Love you all,good night and sweet dreams my lovelies xxoo :)
1DYinYang13