Hot Makeout-Chapter 42

Skyler's P.O.V

"Yes,Skyler I really like you!I have liked you from the start but I have never told you this!When we always hung out my heart would race,when we kissed in the coach I felt so many feelings towards you!When we held hands at the cinema I felt fireworks light up all around me!My heart was shouting at me to tell you how I feel but I couldn't get the guts to!And I'm a coward for not doing it then!Skyler I don't know how you feel about me but just know that I will always like you!I like how you smile,how you make weird jokes and then laugh at them yourself,how your hair falls over your face without you realising it,I just think that you're perfect for me!"

I stare at Styles blankly,no expression on my face.But really I'm just processing all the words he just said.That last sentence caught me off guard and I accidently fall back and into the bath.

I open my squinted eyes to see Styles coming to my help quickly.

"Skyler,are you okay?"He asks me,taking out his big hand for me to take,while chuckling a little but trying to cover it up by putting his left hand over his mouth.Wow yeah because I'm not going to realise he's laughing when he keeps sniggering every 5 seconds!

I'm still feeling a little dizzy and my mind is a bit foggy from all this information I'm taking in.I guess this alcohol was very strong,because my belly is aching and my throat is still burning from the bitter but relieving drink.

I take Styles' big hand and pull it towards me rather than letting him pull me.He lands into the bath,on top of me.Okay this wasn't exactly my intention,but let me go with it!

Our faces are that close that my nose is touching his."Skyler,I like you!"the devil blurts out and his face turns a tomato red.Aww he looks so cute!

Without replying to what he says I crash his lips to mine.His soft,plump lips move against mine in a continuous motion and I instantly tangle my hands into Styles' soft,curly hair.I tug hard on the roots of his hair as he swipes his tongues gently across my lips,causing a small moan to unintentionally come out my mouth.I take my hand out his hair and place it onto his chest but he quickly moves it back into his hair.I keep pulling his hair which makes a moan erupt out of his mouth.God,he's so hot!

I can't believe me and Styles are kissing in a bath.It's so strange but I like it!My body is tingling from his touch,as he takes his hand to my waist.

My hand keeps massaging his scalp as his cold hand slips into my panties.A breath escapes my mouth causing my lips to slightly open.Styles takes that time to quickly slide his tongue into my mouth,causing me to tug at his hair,hard!A loud,sexy moan is let out his mouth,I smile against his lips.

Styles' hand is still in my panties and I don't say anything until he puts some pressure on my clit.I suck a huge breath in and my legs stiffen.

His hand is still in my panties as he sucks on my skin and trails wet kisses along my jawline,to my neck.I instantly give him more room.

"Skyler,you're hot!"I hear him mutter as he sucks very hard on the lower part of my neck,sure to leave a love bite.

Harry's P.O.V

Skyler makes me do things that I never would have thought of,like having sex without a condom.

Her slow breaths,the way she kisses,when she pulls my hair as soon as I slide my tongue into her mouth,the way her eyes flutter closed as I slide my hands into her panties,the innocence she has in her makes me want to fuck her right here!

I suck the skin on her neck,hard and she lets out a moan that I know was sure to leave her embarrassed.That's how Skyler is,she's self conscious and I like that about her.I haven't really come across a girl this shy,but I guess I like girls like this!