Saved My Life-Chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V

Oh my god I didn't get any sleep today!The time now is...8:42 A.M.And I'm still in bed not even doing anything,just laying down and staring at the white ceiling.I could go on my phone but there's nothing special on there and plus the Wifi here is crap to be honest.

I swear to god Zayn's snores are really pissing me fucking off.I angrily get out my bed and get that drawing out of my jacket,I don't know why but it looks familiar.Like really familiar.you know that feeling when you know what it is but you can't remember what happened,yeah that's going on with me right now,except I don't know who that is,I'm literally on the edge of finding out by closing my eyes when Zayn's snores go really loud.OH MY GOD!HE HAD TO RUIN THIS MOMENT!I COULD'VE FOUND OUT WHO IT WAS!!

In anger I throw Zayn one of my pillows and it hit him in the face.I grab my jacket and run out the door,remembering to slam it shut.Ugghh literally my brain was remembering everything but then Zayn's stupid fucking snores had to make my brain go into never mind mode!

I don't know where I'm going but when I stop I realise I'm by the chicken coop.I sit down by the green shed and calm down!

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to rain pummeling onto the windows near me.Wooww!It's pouring like cats and dogs!I get out my small bed and look out the balcony door.Wow I love the rain.Even though I'm still in my pyjamas I open the glass door and step out into the wet balcony.First the rain feels really cold but then after a bit I get used to it.This is so fun haha but I'm very sticky and my pyjamas are drenched,my long hair is stuck to my face.I lean on the balcony door and look everywhere just how great the view is.I can see the chicken coop from here and omg the rain is going into the coop!They should really fix that.Aww how sad for the chickens!

I can see a figure sitting on the wet mud.I don't know who it is but they look very upset and they haven't even noticed the rain.What the hell there lying on the ground now,how did that even happen? I go further onto the balcony and I look closer but I can't see because the rain is coming down really fast.When I'm right on the edge I squint my eyes to see,IT'S STYLES!!

Oh my god I don't even care what I'm doing,I just grab my black jacket and the only shoes I find is flip flops so I quickly slip the flip flops on and run down the stairs careful not to trip!While I'm running I put my jacket on and before I know it I have reached to the green shed!

I run round the corner to see Styles laying there unconscious.What shall I do?He's not even acknowledging the rain,oh god please help me!

I kneel down next to Styles and nudge him lightly.I grab his shoulders and shake him but he's not coming back to consciousness.I start crying!Why isn't the rain stopping?I notice that Styles is still in his pyjamas and his top is short sleeved.With a lot of difficulty I take my black,warm jacket off and lift his body,wrap the black jacket around him.I carefully place his head on my lap.

Eventually the rain stopped.I look at Styles laying with his head on my lap.He looks so cute and comfortable.

I kiss his left cheek,right cheek,forehead,nose and when I look up I see Styles is awake!Omg yes!

"Oh god,thank the lord you have come back into consciousness!"I say to the curly haired boy looking confused.

"Oh I don't think you know but in the rain you were lying down and you were unconscious.The rain was pummeling down literally.I saw you from my balcony so I put my jacket on and ran to save you!I got here and I was trying to wake you up,but you didn't.I tried everything but you were still unconscious.I saw you were really cold so I put my jacket around you,put your head on my lap and then the rain eventually stopped.And then here we are,I woke you up by kissing you on the cheek,forehead and nose!"By the time I have finished I'm out of breath.I whisper the last sentence though!