The Pub-Chapter 12

*WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*

Harry's P.O.V

I know I shouldn't be spying but I am.I just wanted to know where she's going and it leaded to this big field with a small,wooden hut.I can see Skyler holding up a drawing that looks exactly like me.Now she's laughing at herself.The question that is ringing in my head is:Why did she draw me?

Does she like me?No Harry your so stupid for thinking that,my mind says.But my heart is saying that yes Harry she loves you go run to her!I don't think I'm going to do the latter because I'm mad at her.I didn't know she drawed though!I used to have a girlfriend that drawed just like Skyler.She was so beautiful and she's the only girl I ever loved.But she left me because she saw me with another girl.Don't worry I'm not about that life where you betray your girlfriend.I'll explain later.

Kylie folds the drawing up and places it in her wallet.She stares at something in it but I can't see.I wish I did though.Why does she come here?This place is so pretty but why?Maybe she needs time to think alone but this place is so deserted!She grabs her sidebag and walks away far into the distance.Thank god she didn't see me.If she did,she would've shouted at me and beaten me up.I don't want to be beaten up,so yeah lets just not show myself.But I still hate her for the car incident.I was rude but that's my baby she did this to.

I walk home after she's not in sight.My hands are in my jacket pockets and I'm whistling.Typical normal day for me.I soon reach my dorm.I open the door to see Louis not here.Louis must be with Eleanor then,kissing or some shit!I kick my shoes off and lay on the couch.With a lot of difficulty I get my phone out my back jean pocket and check my social media.

On snapchat,there's nothing special.Just Niall munching on food hahaha.On twitter there's the usual random girls texting me their numbers and shit.On instagram I check Skyler's account to see she hasn't followed me and she's uploaded a quote.I really wanted her to follow me.I like her still but she doesn't need to know that.Her quote says:Only speak words that make souls stronger.I can tell she's directed it at me because I shouted at her a few days ago,but I'm not going to give her sympathy or be her friend till she says sorry.I know I am acting childish but I don't care.She needs to learn that playing a joke this big isn't good!I still like her,but she doesn't like me and doesn't know that I like her,right?

Today's Friday,so I'm going to the Pub and hook up with a sexy girl.I haven't done that since I met Skyler so lets do it today.

I get ready into my normal attire,which is black jeans with a top and my paper aeroplane necklace.It's 8:43 so I'll just stay 3 hours in the pub.The dorm advisors don't let us out past eight but YOLO so I'm just going to go anyway.I quickly sneak past Dilice's room and run down the stairs.

It's dark outside and slightly drizzling but I don't care,I need to get over Skyler somehow.And one way is going to the pub and getting drunk,having sex with a sexy girl.

I get to the pub in about 15 minutes and go inside.All I see is  a dance floor with teenagers grinding and making out.I go to the bar and order myself 6 glasses of tequila shots.I down them one by one and there's 2 left.I see a dirty,blonde girl sitting on a bar stool,drinking a glass of beer.She's not really my type,but she'll do for tonight.I down the 2 tequila shots and lean on the bar next to her.She instantly realises I'm there and comes closer to me.

"Hey hot stuff,you want to have a drink with me and hang out?"I flirt with her."Oh hey you look hot af,wanna go to the dance floor?"She whispers in my ear.It's noticeable on her breath that she's been drinking lots of beer.I hate the smell!

I lead her to the dance floor and we just sway back on forth till she turns around so her back is on my chest.She places her hands on my shoulders and grinds really hard on me.She hasn't actually got an ass but I don't care I'm drunk.We go back to the bar to down some more tequila shots.By the time I've drank,I'm really dizzy and tipsy.I feel sick but I still down one more.

"I think it's time we go to your house darling,don't you think?"She whispers unattractively in my ear.God I hate her,but maybe her fucking is way better I think.I nod eagerly while pulling on her hand.I don't even know what I'm doing but I feel guilty.Harry don't be guilty.Your having the best time of your life! My mind speaks to me.But my hearts like What are you doing Harry?You should be with Skyler now,trying to get her! I go with the first option and drag her out into the cold.

                         ****

She removes all my clothes and I remove her really short shorts.She can see my bulge through my boxers so she says:"Your dick looks nice,I'd like to really ride that someday!"She purrs in my ear.Her blonde hair tickles my face.She's definitely not my type at all but I don't care,I just want to fuck a girl tonight.

I kiss her slowly and start to go in and out of her.She breathes heavily and deepens the kiss.She removes her top so her boobs are popping out of her bra.Oh my god just holding them tightly would feel oh so good!I go deeper and deeper into this girl and every time she breathes more heavily and rakes her long fingernails down my back.Oh god!I think I'm coming.

We lay on my bed breathing heavily till she says I got to go and gives me her cell phone number and address...

Hi guys sorry this is a dirty chapter.If you don't like it then comment because I want to know what you all like.If you like then still comment because I love you hahaha.Thank you so much for getting me to 200 reads so please help me now get to 300 and also vote for my book.Follow me I always follow back xxoo!!

Question:Who's your favourite member of 1D (including Zayn)?

My answer:I've actually not got a favourite member of 1D.I all love them equally!My friends say Liam or Zayn but I don't really know lol.

Comment below your answer.Vote if it's Louis or Liam.Follow me if it's Harry or Niall.Comment below if it's Zayn.Hope I made you smile today ;)

1DYinYang13