Whoops!Switched!-Chapter 25

Skyler's P.O.V

We finally reach the Stardiyal resort.I'm so excited and tired.We all unbuckle our seatbelts and first the geeks get off the coach.Ugghh but how am I going to get this stupid heavy suitcase down?I look for Zayn to help me take the suitcase from above me,but I can't seem to find him.I stop searching when I hear someone fanning their breath in my ear.Why does this make me have goosebumps on my arms?I feel ticklish,I don't even know why!

I look back slowly to see a Styles really close to my face and lifting the suitcase from above me.Why is he pushing on my legs?Please,stop!I want to say but no words are coming out my mouth.I'm so fucking useless.But just how mesmerizing his emerald green eyes are just making me want to kiss him so badly,but I'm supposed to be mad with him so I am not going to do that.I don't want to talk to this guy,he walked away from me when I scraped my knee.You might be thinking I'm such a wuss!Well I am!I get hurt quite easily.Physically and mentally,both!

He carefully places the suitcase on the floor of the coach.He doesn't even say anything which makes him look more attractive.You might be thinking what the hell she finds saying nothing,attractive!I know I'm weird but that's just who I am haha.He grabs his handle and gets off the coach.His suitcase is the same as mine so that's a bit awkward.We all pile out of the hell of a stinky coach.I get out to be hit by a nice breeze.The view is so nice and lovely.I can see the warm,sunny beach and I just want to go swim in that blue ocean.But I know just standing on that sand where the sun is shining on will burn someone's feet.

I stand at the end of the line of students.Styles has to stand right next to me because he hasn't got any space on the other end.Ugh!I hate that every thing I do or everywhere I go,he's there.Why?

Next to him is Zayn,I know he's eyeing me up and down and I hate guys like that.It makes me think of perverts no offence.I hug my jacket closer to my small body,you know just to be careful!

"Okay guys,because you had a long trip here,you are allowed to have the rest of the day and tomorrow off.So you will not be doing any business studies!"Mr fit says to the few students that have gathered around him including me and Zayn,Styles.I have left my suitcase in the middle of the rocky pavement but no one will steal it so it's fine.

"So guys let me take you to your bedrooms.You will have to be sharing,with the same gender as you!Btw if you would like to have your own room then we will see!"Sir leads us to the bedroom area.We pick up our suitcases and follow him.Well naaahh we didn't know that we had to share a bedroom with the same gender!He's so stupid,no offence!What?I have to say no offence because he might here me,gosh!

Sir gives all the geek students there bedroom/dorms.Only left is me,Styles and Zayn,and the only 2 bedrooms are the end ones.

Mr fit puts me in the 2nd to last and opens the door,leaves me to it.I go in to see 2 single beds in each side of the room,and a big wardrobe in the far corner.There is 2 pictures hanging above the single bed,there paintings of cows I think,lol its hard to find out.There's a desk lamp on the bedside drawer.I know we're on the very top floor of the house because from the very large balcony the view is beautiful!I leave my suitcase on top of the smaller single bed and then open the old,chipped door.It opens with a squeak.I go in to see a small picnic table with 4 chairs surrounding it.This isn't exactly the best room but at least I have got a bed and stuff!

I sit in the cold air for a while,just picturing myself walking in these small fields.I look around and the only thing that really catches my eye is a old,badly built chicken coop not far away,it looks so bad,maybe tomorrow I could go have a look at it.Like I said before I love drawing and painting,so maybe I could fix it.I haven't exactly told anyone that I draw,just that guy that I used to love,but he betrayed me so let us not get on that.