Starbucks-Chapter 3

Skyler's P.O.V

Why am I walking with a guy I barely know and just met?I have to get back to chemistry and omg my detention I had to do that as well.Now I'm going to get like an hour or something.It's wierd how we get detentions in university.Don't you think?Anyway I can't really say to Styles that I have to get back to chemistry because that's just rude of me and plus I don't think I have the guts to say that.Besides it's free coffee and he was really rude to me so this is the least he could do!

I don't get Starbucks much often but when I do I always get my favourite..

"Here's your caramel popcorn frappuccino and a choc-chip muffin,love" Yep caramel popcorn is my favourite but how did he know? Is it a lucky guess or does he really know me? Rather than thinking too much let me just ask the devil himself."How did you know this is my favourite?" I question him doubtfully while pointing at the cup."Oh it's my favourite as well so I thought I'd get you the one I like. And oh by the way I'm sorry for earlier. I was stupid for shouting and snapping at you,I was just really pissed off. There's a lot going on in my life,like with work and my family and stuff!" The boy say while picking at his fingernails.I'm a little taken back by what he just said.I asked him one question and he started up on that matter again! "Umm....it's ok" I answer back even though I haven't forgiven him,who would anyway if a guy you barely know was right up in your face and called you stupid and to shut the fuck up!

Maybe he's mental or bipolar or he's got anger problems.It's started raining hard outside.I quickly finish my frappuccino and choc-chip muffin,which tastes heavenly."Well um..I need to get back to my dorm,see you later Styles!" I shout while walking to the door with my black converse backpack.He runs to me straight after I said that."Wait up,Kylie I'll take you in my car!" God everybody's staring and I don't like being stared at for too long. I get cautious of what I'm doing or wearing.

He says that and quickly runs off in the distance before I can even say anything back to him.After waiting in the shelter area for about 2 minutes a black,huge range rover is parked infront of me.I stare at it in awe because of how huge and beautiful it looks."Come,hop on in.I'll take you to your dorm!" I still haven't recovered from how huge it is so I'm walking quite slow to the car and I'm drenched in rain.I open the black,heavy door and get inside.My jeans are stuck to my legs and it's very uncomfortable to sit down.Also you can see my bra.Yeah I'm clever to wear a black bra,aren't I? I check my phone one last time to see I have got 2 new messages.I can't be bothered to check them so I just tell Styles the directions to my dorm room!

*****

We get to my dorm quite slow because of the traffic that was holding us up.We didn't even talk once unless he made a sharp turn and I hit the window or some sort.That's why it's good to wear a seatbelt hahaha.I'm about to get out of the spacious car when he touches my shoulder.Why does his touch always make my heart beat fast??!! "Bye I'll see you soon and sorry for what happened today.I didn't mean it!" I can't see his face but I do know he's looking me up and down for any reaction.Instead I just get out the car.When I'm about to close the door I say with confidence "I don't forgive you,you have to still make it up to me!" Those were my last words before I slammed the door shut and walked off into my dorm...

Hey there guys I've update again because I just really want to complete this and plus it's 7 week holidays (yep my school got 7 weeks off.Yaaay!!) So cause it's 7 weeks I've got lots of free time.And thanx for the reads. I haven't got much but atleast it's some. Spread the rumour if you like this book and comment or vote for my story.Love you all xxoo ;)
1DYinYang13