Water Balloon Fight-Chapter 9

Skyler's P.O.V

I have been crying all night.I don't know what's wrong with me,it's just that that necklace was very close to me and I just gave it away.How could I be so stupid?I climb out my bed and check the time.It reads 11:26 A.M.In my notifications bar there's a new message.The message says I've got a new follower on Instagram.I tap the notification which leads me to Styles' instagram profile.I scroll through his stupid selfies and videos.There's nothing really special,just pictures of random stuff he finds 'cool.' Shall I follow him back?He doesn't need me as one of his followers,he's got lots.But woah he's got so many followers and then look at me,102.This is why I don't have much friends.Everyone thinks it's all about fashion and brands,but that is typically bull shit to me.I don't care what brand I wear.

I stretch my arms and legs because I've been in such a hunched up position for so long.I've been in bed ever since I came back from the mall and I haven't eaten anything other than a packet of Oreo's I found in my bedside drawer.I was just so upset but I have decided I just need to get over it,my necklace has gone.I look at myself in the mirror.I look a right mess.My mascara is smudged half way down my face.My gold eye shadow looks like there's poo on my eyes.My lips are a shade of deep red,maybe because I've been chewing on it all night.My hair is everywhere.I laugh at myself and decide I'm in need of a hot shower.I grab my toiletry bag and a towel from my suitcase and walk to the showers.I reach in about 30 seconds and open the glass door.I breath in the steam and quickly take an unoccupied stall in the end.I rip my clothes off my sweaty skin and put them in a pile next to the curtain.I stay in the stall for quite some time because I just love hot water and it really relaxes my muscles.Oh sugar!I forgot to bring my clothes with me.I protectively wrap my towel tightly around my small body and run back to my dorm room.I open the door to see a Styles sitting on my bed and on his cell phone.Oh my god!This is so embarassing."Oh hi there Skyler,how are you today?"I think he's forgotten that I pranked him but lets not remind him."I'm fine" I say holding my towel close to me and walking to the wardrobe to get some new clothes to wear.I hear a jelly sound and then water being splashed on the lower half of my body,the bottom of my white towel is soaking wet.I turn back around,pissed off,to see Styles smirking at me."Stop,what do you think you are doing?"I say,cautiously walking up to him.He throws another and another.Each time hitting me where I'm not wet.I'm actually furious,my towels drenched and I feel really cold."HARRY STOP,NOW!" I shout at him and give him a death stare.If 1 can play at this game,so can 2!I quickly grab a water balloon from his basket and hold it above his head.On 3 I drop it and it splashes on his head,causing his hair to get damp and his top getting wet.Now it's my turn to smirk.Idiot!He throws one at me and I throw one back to him.He's coming closer to me with a balloon,I'm moving back and suddenly I fall over something on the floor but don't feel the hard ground beneath me.Instead I feel a pair of strong hands holding me closer to him and my bed underneath me.What is happening?We stare into each others eyes.I never noticed his eyes were such a nice shade of emerald green.He leans closer till our noses are touching.One more move from him and we'll be kissing.I want to stop him or kick him in his dick but I don't know why I'm getting lost in those beautiful green eyes staring back at me.He's about to kiss me but the door opens and I quickly jolt up and accidently hit his chin.Whoops!"Ouch!!" He holds his chin.But it's good we didn't kiss or anything.I barely know the guy and I'm not even ready.

"What's been going on here?And why is the room wet?"Nicole asks us as she walks in and places her clothes on her bed.Me and Styles shrug our shoulders,pretending as if nothing happened between us right now."Did you guys have a water balloon fight?"She asks and lifts her eyebrows,smirks at me."Ugggh,no are you mad?We hate each other but we were just discussing what we are going to write about in our essay!"I quickly speak before the devil says something stupid."Umm...well I'll get going then.Skyler we need to do our essay so come round mine at 6"he grins at me.Ugggh I hate him,and why were we so close today?I don't even know why but there's a small part of me that really wanted to be kissed by him,but don't tell him.This is between you and me.Promise?

He closes the door behind him and I tell Nicole to wait outside for a second while I get changed into blue denim shorts and a black,short sleeved top.It's simple,but that's what I like.Nicole comes back in and she forces me to tell her what happened.So I tell her starting from the Ying Yang Necklace and ending with the water balloon fight but minus the bit we fall on the bed.How could he throw water balloons at me?Styles watch your back today when I come yours.Don't be blaming me when I bring a little present for you...

Hii there guys,I slept at like 6 in the morning updating for you guys,so please don't let my hard work go in vain!Comment below your opinions and thoughts.Oh and also vote for my story and follow me for more updates ;)

Question:What's the most embarassing thing you've done in public?

My Answer:Well the most embarassing thing I've done in public is maybe open a coke bottle and it fizzing all out!Everybody was staring at me and I just wanted to disappear tbh

Comment what yours is and love you all!♥♡♥ Help me get 200 reads and lots of votes and followers xxoo ;)

1DYinYang13