Jail-Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

I have been here for fucking one day,and this has been the longest day of my fucking life.I have nothing to do,literally.The police took my phone off me when I went into this jail cell,so now I have nothing to do.They're going to interrogate me today,but I can't be assed.

I need the f-ing piss but I'm not going to do it on this dirty toilet.I'd rather hold it in.Ugghh I get up and decide to get some exercise by walking around and so I don't wee my pants.For fuck sake,couldn't these stupid cops get cleaner toilets that aren't full of puke and blood.It's horrendous,disgusting and rank.

I'm going to literally beg someone to take me to the clean toilets.I hope they take me to a clean one.

I'm still standing,running and bending basically doing anything to stop myself from pissing my boxers.My belly is growling at me to give it some food but I will not give it thick baby sick and toilet water,I will puke it back up.My head is pounding like hell.I don't even know why but its hurting a lot.I'm feeling dizzy and nauseous because of how much dirt is in this cell.Overall I feel ill but I'm not going to do anything or say anything to these rascals!

I'm like mentally crying in my head because I'm so bored and my piss cant hold itself in lol.But I'm not going to pee myself,just keep moving till it stops.

I put my hands in my jean pockets to fish out a old photo of me and my mum a few years ago,at my prom.I remember that day was the worst day of my life because everyone laughed/dissed/cussed me that I came to prom with my mum.

I know I'm like an idiot for going with my mum,I'm supposed to be going with with a girl.But no girl wanted to go with me!

I've changed a lot since then thankfully.I was a proper geek back in those days but things changed me.I'll explain the story later!

I'm distracted from my thoughts when a short cop rattles his keys against the lock of the door and then unlocks it.

"You have been called to be interrogated by the police,come on now!"He demands me to come.I get up off the dirty floor and wipe the spider webs and mud off my ass and thighs.

I walk out the door and I realise that this cop is actually really short.He comes up to my chest.The man takes me into a dark room.He sits me down in a wooden chair and tells me to wait.

This is really creepy and I'm like totally freaked out but I just look around and make it out as if I don't know what's going on,because I don't.

Suddenly I hear a light being turned on and then a white,bold man coming into view.

Why does this sound all like I'm in a movie?This is what they do in movies to add tension haha,this is totally what's happening here!

The man slams his hand on the table in front of me...

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to find Niall and Nicole making out on Nicole's bed.I make a coughing noise but they don't realise I'm there.I grab my pillow and throw it at their faces and shout:"Go get a room,mate!"

They start laughing and I just lay there trying to go back to sleep but their heavy breathing interrupts me again!I get out of my bed with a huff,and open the lid to my water bottle and throw the water on them.I grab my toiletry bag and all the necessary things I need to have my shower.I think you probably can guess that I'm still pissed of from Kyle yesterday.

But thanks to that Zayn guy,he took me to my dorm in his car.I like this tattooed guy because he bought me a Starbucks on the way and told me if I needed anything,I should call on this number he gave me.Speaking of buying Starbucks,I really need to get a job because I can not afford to get anything,literally!