Unexpected New Guy-Chapter 24

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm screaming at me to wake up.I dismiss it then check the time its 7:05 A.M.

Nicole's not in her bed today,I don't even know why because now I can't even say bye to her.I rub my sleepy eyes then quickly write a note saying:

Hii Nicky I have that trip today to Stardiyal so I'll be leaving soon.I'll phone you when I'm there.Okay well see you later,babs xxoo :)

Skyler

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys Mr fit said there's going to be a new guy coming,do you know who it is?No?Ok okay,Sir never said the name so I was just wondering if you knew but you don't so never mind!

I lazily get out of my bed and tuck in the duvet under my pillow.

I take my essential needs from my suitcase and take my neatly ironed clothes off from the ironing board.I don't do everything last minute,that's a good thing,right?

I head to the showers to clean my sweaty self.

****

I'm dressed in black tracksuit bottoms,black tank top with a matching jacket.And my black nike air forces.

I look at myself in the mirror and notice the scars clearly visible from cutting,on the lower half of my arms.I used to cut about 1 year ago because my life was shit,I don't understand why they haven't gone!I used to think at that time I didn't want to live.I wanted to literally die but my mom supported me all the way.She used to tell me all these little things of why living is good.But my dad left us ages ago.He was never there,he was a drunk.He left us without even telling.My mom till this day believes that he's going to come,but I know he won't.I still have the letter he gave before he left.I wanted to slap him and tell my mom what he wrote but I couldn't get the guts to even try.

I didn't even know that my cheeks are soaked in tears.I quickly wipe them off with my hand before checking what time it is.The time reads 8:32 A.M.I took more than a hour,lol I never take that much time.

I lay on my bed deciding I should go on my phone till 9:15 A.M.And then at 9:15 I should go to college.

It takes quite some time to get to college and I hate it when people just stare,look,glance at me with their eyes so wide.It makes me feel nervous or embarrassed.Like I have something on my face,or my styles not good,or I look ugly.There's loads of reasons,that's why I have no friends,just Nicole and that's it.Maybe Styles and Niall and stuff but I don't have that one guy friend or lady friend that I can tell everything to.You might be thinking,what about Nicole?Well I only speak to her about stuff in college,she's my roommate.She doesn't know anything about me,my background and stuff.

I get jealous when I see cute couples or just normal friends in college hanging out,having a laugh.I'd never get that in my life because everyone thinks it's about looks not personality.Uggh I wish people would stop being judgemental,if that ended everyone could live in fucking peace.There's never peace in this world!

I haven't talked to my mum in ages I'm going to ring her,to see how she is!

"Hi mum,how are you?I've missed you so much!"I say to her when she finally picks up after 5 rings.

"Oh,well baby I'm fine.Just got a cough,and my throat is hurting quite a bit!"She coughs down the phone."But don't worry I'll be fine!"She reassures me.Why does it look like she she was crying?I can hear it in her voice!

"Mum have you been crying?!"I say,concern clearly shown in my small voice.

"No!"She says while breaking down into tears.You see whenever my mom cries I cry.I cannot take it when my mum cries,but I never show it because I'm like her support buddy.If she cries then I cry,it'll make her cry more and she'll think that there's nothing more to do than overdose her pills.She's done that before and she had to be taken to hospital.I was secretly crying when I went to the toilet.I know that's dumb but I couldn't do it in front of her.I just couldn't !