Washing Machine Incident-Chapter 30

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm ringing.Ugghh I need more sleep.As soon as I came back from the beach I collapsed on my bed,yep I was that tired.I didn't even get changed but oh well those clothes are going in the washing machine anyway.Oh yeah now I remembered I have that stupid date with Zayn today!I can not be arsed to go and plus I don't want to go,but I'm not going to tell him,he'll be very disheartened and I don't want to make anyone upset or think bad about me.

I rummage through my small,black suitcase and dig out a cream crop top alongside grey jeans.I don't know what to wear and plus I think I want to just go for a stroll in the woods.I saw the amazing images of the beautiful waterfall and the wooden huts.When I was little I always used to go in the woods with dad but then he left us.I don't want to talk about it so let us leave that.

I grab my towel and toiletry bag off the table and head to the shower to clean my stinky body.

I turn the shower on and as soon as it's hot,I step in.I stand under the shower for quite some time before I pour shampoo and conditioner on my head and massage my scalp before I wash it out properly.I do that 2 times and then pour some lynx shower gel on my white sponge and scrub myself clean and soon step out of the shower to get dressed.I wrap my fluffy towel around my bare body and stand until I'm warm.

I put my panties and bra on and then my cream crop top and wiggle into my tight black jeans.

You can clearly see my black belly button piercing but it looks good and it really hurts if I take it out so I'm going to keep it in.Like I said I'm still self-conscious but life is about stepping out your comfort zone and that's just what I'm doing.

I get out the steamy bathroom and place all my stuff on my bed.

I quickly comb my long,brown hair and I tie it up into a high ponytail.Thank the lord that it's sunny today,I like the sun but I like the rain as well haha.I'm so confusing!

I collapse onto my bed with a big jump and check my notifications because I haven't been on my phone for a long time.

Soon I take my dirty clothes and go down so I can wash them.Ugh I wish we had someone to wash our clothes for us but at least we're learning how to wash clothes!Important lesson in life!

Harry's P.O.V

I open my sleepy eyes to see Zayn on the floor with him cuddling his blanket and his hairy leg being shown.Wow it's very hairy but he looks cute!

I take my phone out from under my pillow and take a few pics of Zayn lying there before posting them on all the social media sites I have!You know one day or another you got to send an embarrassing picture of your best friend haha!

I get out my warm bed and go to the bathroom to put my clothes on.I can not be arsed to have a shower in the morning so I'm just going to get changed and take my clothes down to be washed.

I change into my usual clothes and spray some men's spray Gemma got me for my birthday.It's nice but very strong!Oh well it's.... 9:56 A.M,no ones awake at this time.

I get out the bathroom and slip on my silver ring,mom bought me for my birthday and my black boots.

I move my hair into it's usual place,check myself in the mirror and soon take down my clothes.I wonder if Skyler's sleeping.

I want to talk to her about Zayn and if she likes him but I can't ask her like:omg do you like Zayn?Please don't because Skyler I love you!

I can't say that or it will seem like I like her and I don't want her to know!Wait did I just say love?I meant like,okay like!