Awkward-Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V

Finally we have reached to our boring College.I wish this trip was longer because I wanted to spend time with Skyler,but I'm glad that at least we spent some time.Better something than nothing!

My angel's still asleep and she looks so cute,that I don't want to wake her up.Her head is on my shoulder and I go to kiss her forehead...

"Wake up everyone!"Mr Raymond shouts very loud that the outsiders look at the coach weirdly and quickly walk off.Skyler wakes up with a jolt.You fucking bastard of a teacher!I swear at him in my head.Like you idiot,get the fuck lost out of my eyes!You should be ashamed for waking up someone like that.That shouting could be heard from China!

"What?......huh?...what happened?"Skyler asks hugging my arm and opening her sleepy eyes.She realises what she's doing and quickly stops hugging my arm and takes her head off my shoulder.

I chuckle at how weird she's acting haha.All of the students including me and Skyler,are quickly piling out of the coach and going to grab their suitcases out of the trunk.

Me and Skyler hastily get our suitcases and are about to leave when Sir calls our names.

"Harry and Skyler,come here right now!"He shouts at us making me and Skyler abrupt in our tracks.Uggh fuck my life!Me and Skyler look at each other,I wink at her and knuckle touch her hands.We're so hilarious!

Skyler's P.O.V

Me and Styles get out of the coach and hurriedly grab our suitcases.We're about to go to our dorms when Mr Fit calls both of our names and tells us we have to come to him.Uggh could life get any worse!

Me and Styles stop,he winks at me.We knuckle touch before turning around and walking to sir,dragging our heavy suitcases behind us.

"Where do you think you two are going?You will now be cleaning this whole coach!This is the consequence of playing with popcorn!So go do it!"Mr Raymond hisses at us.God he's so moody but lol he's hot!

Me and Styles moan before leaving both of our suitcases on the side of the pavement and stepping into the boiling coach,which I get suffocated in.

Turns out it was a very big mess.The popcorn is on all the 5 seats at the back and there's small pieces of carrots,strawberries,banana and apple slices on the old leather seats.

The coach driver hands us a black bag and tells us to clean the whole coach!Gosh we didn't ruin the whole coach so calm your titties bro!(A/N:I was laughing so much writing this!)

I grab the bag out of the driver's dry hands.Uggh why are his hands so dry?It really irks me!Like gosh,go put some lotion on them and moisturise them!I know I pay attention to a lot of things,but don't worry I'm not OCD!

"Styles I'll hold the bag and you put the dirty popcorn and fruit in here,okay?"I tell him,not waiting for his answer,just pushing him to the rubbish that's waiting to be picked up.

"No,Skyler that's not fair!I don't want to touch some dirty fruit that touched your face!"Styles moans.

"Okay you 2 start cleaning and I will be going down the road to get a corn dog and burger!I will be locking the doors so don't worry,you are not trapped!See you later!"The driver says,taking the keys out the ignition and stepping out the coach,locking the door and going down the road to get his food!

"So we are by ourselves!"I say to Styles that's looking uncomfortable.

"Okay,let's start!"I say pushing Styles to the fruit and popcorn,directing he should clean it up.

"Skyler,this is gross!"Styles moans again.Uggh just pick it up you coward,I'm thinking in my head!Why is Styles so annoying?I would do it but I hurt my head,so you know I'm ill!