Kidnapped-Chapter 38

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to Storm licking me!I missed him so much,when he was gone.I didn't see him yesterday when I came back because he got taken to the vet.I missed Louis so much as well.Right now I see Louis writing something on a piece of paper.

"Good morning,Storm!How are you?"I coo at Storm and lazily rub my sleepy eyes.I'm so glad I got sleep yesterday but I had the most weirdest dream.It was about Skyler and I playing with cute children.It was like we had kids because she had an engagement ring!Creeped the fucking hell out of me!

"Hey Harold,have a good sleep?"Louis asks me.I wonder what he's writing about.

"Yeah had a good sleep,Louis what you writing down?"I ask him,my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Ohh....ummm...it's nothing you need to worry about Harry!"He says,clearly lying.I can not be bothered to pressurise him to tell me plus it's the morning now,so I leave it.

"Fine!"

I grab my usual clothes out of my suitcase,which I haven't even unpacked yet.Yeah I was kinda tired and stuff when I came back from the trip so I left it on the side of my bed and told Louis everything what happened.Obviously minus the bits where me and Skyler were mischievous or had any intimate experiences,just like how we kissed in the coach.It's been bugging me since yesterday,who was that guy?Why was he there?

I don't know who he is and I have never seen him in my life!

"Okay Harry feed Storm some dog food and give him a shower while I'm gone!"Louis tells me before placing the paper in an envelope and putting his hoodie on.

"Louis,I thought we were best friends!"I say stroking Storm's fur.

"Yeah Haz we are!"

"Then why aren't you telling me what's on that paper?"I ask him clearly annoyed that he's not telling his best friend what's happened.

"Oh god,Harry it's important documents!"Louis says raising his voice a little.Uggh I still know he's lying because instead of looking into my eyes,he's looking down at the ground!I'm just going to forget it,I'm not going to waste my time trying to get the truth out of Lou when I clearly know he's not going to blurt it out.

"Okay bye!"I say turning to Storm with a sad face.

I hear the door close and then pour some dog biscuits into Storm's bowl and go have a shower!

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to shuffling.I open my sleepy eyes to see once again Nicole and Niall kissing.Couldn't they just go to Niall's place and have their make out session there?Apparently not because Niall's going a bit too far by unclasping Nicole's bra!I'm about to throw them a pillow and shout in their faces,when I hear a loud knock at the door.Ugghh it's 10 A.M in the morning,who could be knocking at this time?

I quickly fix my hair and wipe the drool off my face in the full length mirror and soon go to open the door.

I open the wooden door to see no ones there.I quickly take a peek both sides of the hall to see no ones there.I'm about to close the door when I notice an envelope on the floor.

I pick it up and place it in my pyjama pocket,I'll have a look at it later!I walk inside to see Niall and Nicole have separated from their heated kiss!Thank the lord,if they wouldn't have stopped I would have pulled them apart.

"Finally you two have separated from your stupid kiss.You guys should definitely get a room!I'm surprised you guys haven't moved in together!"I huff fixing up my bed sheets and duvet.