AUTHOR'S NOTE-1DYINYANG13

Hii guys it's me.Hahahaha anyways I was saying if you were looking for a chapter,sorry this isn't going to be one.

So basically I was saying that I don't really think I want to carry on with this book because:

Nobody's commenting or voting-I want people to vote and comment so I can get their opinions on my book.So if you don't do that then how do I know if I should carry on.

I'm not really in the mood-The last few days I've noticed I''m not really getting much reads so I'm thinking to not carry on or delete this book.So I'm not in the mood to really do anything.

Answering my questions-I actually think I'm talking to myself when I'm writing the hi and how are you?Also my questions aren't really being answered so I'm thinking that I'm just not talking to anyone.

Better books-I don't think anyone wants to really read my books because it's boring.I don't really know you guys have the reasons.Anyway there's better books on wattpad and I'm just a girl with not much followers making a rubbish book which isn't getting people's attentions,so yeah.

That's all of it to be honest.So comment below what I should do?If I should make another story,or delete this one.Not carry on.Something atleast.Thanx for everything.And have a great day.Keep smiling and omg anyone listened to drag me down-One Direction?I did and I was dying because their just so good.But I still miss my Zayn!!I don't think anyone does but I do.But it was still rude of him to say I want to make real music.That's just not right but either way I love him and 1D both!Comment below about my story and their new song!

1DYinYang13