Bowling Date-Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V

I haven't slept all night,literally.After I did that wig prank,the cops found me but never knew it was me that pulled it.Hahaha I'm so sly.

It's been 2 fucking whole days with me not eating,doing anything active or anything that makes me feel as if I'm on this world for a reason!After I get back to my dorm tomorrow,2 days later I will be going to that Stardiyal trip.

I don't think I want to go but I filled in the form and help raise the money,so I'm guessing I have to.But somehow I'm going to get out of it,no matter what.

My stomach is literally growling and roaring at me to give it some food.And the noise is so loud that the security guards at the entrance are giving me dirty looks.Like what?Haven't you seen a person not eat for 3 days?Bastards!I can not eat that disgusting baby sick because I guarantee you I will puke it back up.

Suddenly I need the piss.I try to hold it in because I do not want to touch that dirty toilet.Omg,why can't I ever hold my piss in?I look around for somewhere to do my pee,when I see a rusty,old bucket in the corner.I quickly get up off the ground and run to do my business.Haha they should always check what's in the cell before putting someone in there!

I lay on the ground,feeling cold and warm at the same time...

Skylers P.O.V

I have been staring at the envelope for quite a while now.I analyse the fancy font on the front of the envelope and open it carefully,cautious of not smudging the ink.The letter is neatly folded up and I open it to see it reads:

I have found you,my love

L.T

I stare at those small words for as long as I can think so.Who could this person be?Why is this person saying this to me?Do I know this person?What if he's going to look for me?Why don't I know who this is?Why am I so curious to find out who this mysterious person is?Lots of unanswered questions ring into my head.I don't know the answers to these questions but I will try to find out soon.How am I his love?I actually don't know anyone by the name L.T.Maybe it's....Naaahh I don't have a clue lol.

I hear my dorm room door being pushed open in a hurry and then a guy outside snickering then walking away.I quickly shove the small letter and envelope under my duvet .Hopefully no one will try to fix my bed,so it's fine.

I look up at the door to see a good looking Zayn dressed casually in a white baggy jumper with fancy writing on it and black jeans.He's paired that up with black nike sneakers.He looks nice though!

"Hi,umm...Skyler sorry I rushed in!I was worried about ya haha!"He says in his thick accent.Zayn tries to cover up his lie but he can't because I saw his friend had pushed him in lol.

"Lol,Zayn I know your lying.No need to cover up your lie haha.Come on I'm ready!"I state grabbing my purse and key.I drag the black-haired boy out of my dorm and quickly lock the door before walking to his car...

Harry's P.O.V

I horrendously vomit up back what I ate.I retch and retch till it all has gone in the bucket and my stomach feels light as a feather.Why did I have to eat that stinking,nasty baby sick?I am mad for doing such a stupid thing!

That porridge was the nastiest,dirtiest and horrifyingly most disgusting porridge I have ever ate.I know you must be thinking why did you eat it then?Well the story is that I was really really really hungry,literally.My stomach was growling and roaring at me wildly to give it some food.And the only food I had in front of me was that porridge.I know the porridge was nasty but I had no other choice.I could starve myself but nope,I dont want to do that.Well the only good thing that came in that was that at least my stomach feels light.