Something New-Chapter 22

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to the golden sun shining through the curtains.I sleepily open my eyes and look around to see Nicole sleeping.I have got college today so I got to go to that and then when I come back I'll see if Nicole is still up for shopping.She doesn't have any courses or lessons today so I'm guessing she is.

I check the time on my Iphone to see it reads 8:42.I have got 1 hour to get ready and plus today I'll know if we're going to go to the Stardiyal trip.I hope we go because I'm really bored just staying in here,nothing special happens.

I grab my clothes and my toiletry bag and essential needs and head to the shower.

*****

I'm dressed in a black dress,nothing special just summer dress,black hat with brown leather boots.I'm finished off with jewellery on my arms and nothing on my neck because I gave my yin yang necklace away.I regret that but I did a stupid mistake.I have learnt from it,I hope!

I'm not wearing any tights because its hot as fuck.This is the only time I'm not wearing tights,other than that I will never wear a dress without tights because as I said before I'm self conscious.I hate it when people stare at me for too long.Well you might be saying if I'm self conscious then why are you not wearing tights?Well I can wear whatever I want Ms telling universe everything,ok?Sorry I think I have just gathered some confidence from Styles!

It's hard to believe that for 5 years I lost my confidence and suddenly my confidence has grown just by a boy that I met a few weeks ago.Weird!

I check my phone to see it reads 9:40.I think I need to head to college now.I check around the room for my bag and I see 2 sitting beside my bed.Am I literally dreaming?I bought one.I check the 2 bags to see ones my old one,the one I accidently left in Styles' range rover.I take my old bag and head on to college.

I get to college in around 5-10 minutes and I realise I'm late.I go to my first lesson which is Business.I open the door knob to see Mr whatever his name is teaching the class by demonstrating on the board.Everybody's staring at me.Omg its like 1000 eyes are peeping into my soul.A few popular girls snicker and giggle at me.One bitch says:"Omg,what the hell is she wearing?We're not going to a concert,you slut!"

"Skyler the Stardiyal trip is..."

I can't hear anything because I'm running away from the classroom.I can't do this.I have actually never worn a dress and people are mocking me.Why did I do this?I shouldn't have tried a change,but I wanted to do something new.I don't understand why people can be so rude to geeks and nerds like me!

I run till I'm on the field.I hear someone calling my name.I keep running but look behind me.There's Styles running as fast as he can.Why is he running after me?I rejected him yesterday but still he's coming.Ugghh!

"Go away!"I shout looking behind and see him catching up.I see a big pebble on the grass and before I can think to jump it I fall on the floor.

"Ouch!"I huff as I look up to see my knee is grazed with mud and is bleeding a bit.

"Skyler!"Styles yells and catches up to me.His breathing is very rapid so he stands with his legs bent and his hands on his knees.I look down at my hands to see their filled with mud.I hate dirt!

"Love,what happened?"He bends down and touches my knee.Well if you can see you idiot,then what do you think?Lol I'm so funny I think to myself.

"What do you think,douche bag?"I say to the curly haired boy sitting in front of me,concern clearly shown on his face.

"Oh,well sorry if I was concerned about you!"He shouts and walks off.What the hell I was being sarcastic!He's so stupid!Why is he so short tempered?Ugghh I hate it when he does this.