Mr Boy Perfect-Chapter 17

Skyler's P.O.V

I sit in my hut,crying my balls out.Why would Styles say such a mean thing to me?I think to myself.I'm overthinking things and my head is pounding,I need to stop but I can't.Styles said he cared about me!But why me?Nobody likes me,people call me a bitch and stuff.

The only question that's ringing in my head is:What does that actually mean?He cares about me as a friend,classmate or more than friendship?Skyler stop being such an idiot!Why would he like you more than a friend?He likes you as a friend,my mind confirms me.

I check my phone to see I have got 20 new messages from Nicole and 5 messages from Louis.I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone so I'll have a look later.But first I need to catch a bus and go see if Kyle is alright.He got hurt pretty bad,but that doesn't change my feelings for the guy.I only think I like him as a friend,nothing more.My major crush for him has disappeared!

I grab my jacket and converse backpack and walk to the nearest bus stop.It's quite dark now,but I'm still going to go to the hospital.

I check my phone to see the time reads 6:58 P.M.The bus comes in around 5 minutes and I go in.There's only one boy sitting in the front on his phone.He's got black hair,he's wearing a red beanie and his arms are full of tattoos and he's wearing all black clothes,He's attractive though.I have a thing for guys with tattoos.They just look so fit and handsome,also very manly haha if that makes sense!

I'm distracted by the bus driver shouting at me."Come on,lady I'm waiting for you to give me the money so I can give you the ticket!"Gosh he's a bit rude.I quickly give the old driver the money,get the ticket and go to sit at the back.

The bus turns a sharp turn and I lose my balance and fall on the floor as well as hitting my head against the metal seat.

"Ouch"I huff and try to get up but I can't,I keep falling.The tattoo guy looks up from his phone and notices me on the floor.He comes to help me and reaches out his hand.I look up to see a pair of brown,caramel eyes staring back at me.I just fell for them as soon as I saw them.

I willingly take his hand and stand up.

"Hi,my names Zayn!Sorry I didn't catch your name,princess!"He says in a friendly voice.Aww that's cute,he's already kept a nickname for me.What am I doing?I barely know this guy and I'm talking about how handsome and cute he is.It's not like I'm going to ever see this guy again and plus he must have used the word 'princess' on like his 20,000 girlfriends.He looks like a fuck boy no offence.I know I'm judging,but everyone does it so I can as well.

"My names Skyler."I sigh.

I realise I'm still holding his hand and it feels so nice haha.I quickly let go of his hand and go sit down at the back of the small bus.He goes to sit down in his original seat,which is at the front.

Soon my stop comes so I press the blue button and wait till the bus stops.I get out the bus alongside the tattoo guy.Apparently he's walking the same route as me so I walk faster and faster.The more faster I go,the more faster he's walking behind me.I'm thinking:Is he a stalker?I'm so mad for thinking that!I just get paranoid easily.

I'm walking so fast that I'm not looking in front of me and I bump into someone.They immediately grasp my small body.I look up to see a bold man in his mid-thirties staring at me with a big,devilish smirk on his face.He's ugly as shit!

I look behind and Zayn's not there!Oh god,save me!

"Hey,darling,what's your name?Why don't you come with me and we can have some fun!"He whispers unattractively in my ear.Ugghh he actually makes me sick!I can tell this douche bag is drunk because he's speaking slowly,he's slurring his words and his breath reeks of alcohol.I hate people that get drunk.But I do admit I have been drunk a fair number of times.Yeah you must be shocked because I look and sound like one of those geeky girls that always have their head in a book and never messes about.Well I'm not a girl like that,I'm a bubbly girl but I don't like partying.I do revise and stuff but I don't like reading much.