Lies-Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of vanilla.I open my sleepy eyes to see Skyler's hair in my face.Wow her hair smells nice!I slowly get up and look around me to see I'm in Skyler's bedroom and in her small,single sized bed.Wait how did this happen?I try to get up but Skyler's arm is on my torso so I can't!Oh god,I really need the piss!Yeah sometimes I need the piss at the wrong times,ugh I hate it when that happens!

I look at Skyler's face to see she looks so cute sleeping.How she's smiling slightly makes me smile.How her lips are so curved and plump,makes me want to just kiss them.Okay Harry snap out of your little dream of kissing Skyler because you won't be able to.Your supposed to be winning Skyler over,and make her your girlfriend!My mind shouts at me.

I slowly move Skyler's arm then hop out of the small single bed.I crawl across the wooden floor as if I'm going on a mission to my room.Haha this makes me laugh,I look like a baby.I open the door and a small creak fills the room.Thank you door,couldn't you shut your mouth for 5 seconds or do you want the whole fricking world to know that Harry is going to his room so he can pee!I sarcastically shout at myself

I slowly get out to hear a small voice behind me.

"Styles,where are you going?"Skyler asks me.

"Ohh,I'm just going to my room to go have a shower and get changed for when we see the chickens!"I reply.She nods so I go to my bedroom to see,once again Zayn's on the floor cuddling his blanket.

We have 2 days till this trip is over!

I grab my clothes and head to the shower.

Skyler's P.O.V

I lay in my bed for a while just staring at the ceiling.Everything from yesterday comes flashing into my head.The cutting,the crying,Styles hugging me,us two sleeping,everything I can remember!

I slowly get out my bed to instantly lay my eyes upon the marks of where I had cut myself.The cuts look really bad,but I don't care I deserve it!

Sir told me yesterday that we will be going to the chicken coop and see how the chickens are everything to the farm and how they make the money for the farm.So I got to get ready in 'suitable' clothes.Suitable for me is jeans with a top or jumper.

I dig into my suitcase and soon find the clothes I will be wearing.Oh my gosh,there so wrinkled I better iron them!I see an iron placed in the cupboard and plug it into the socket near the balcony.I wait till it gets hot and then iron my clothes carefully!

After ironing I head to the shower,in my bedroom.

I strip my clothes off my body and turn the shower on.When it's to the right temperature I hop in!Wow the shower feels really nice on my body,but as soon as the sprinkles of water fall on my arm,where the cuts are,the pain soon comes again!It burns but I'm just going to have to deal with it.

I slowly grab my white sponge and my shower gel.I pour the lynx on my sponge then quickly rub myself clean!Cautious of my wounded arm.

I soon am finished,then grab my white towel and wrap it around my bare body.

I step out and put my clothes on,which is black jeans and a red baggy jumper that says 'I really don't care' it's true I really don't care about anything now.

I get out the steamy bathroom and comb my hair.I leave it straight and then apply a little makeup.I can not be bothered to do anything so I apply lip gloss and a little foundation to cover up my bags and spots.Why is my skin so bad?

I hear a knock on the door,I finish up applying the lip gloss and then go open it to be confronted with a certain black haired bad boy that forced me to kiss him.