Lost-Chapter 7

Skyler's P.O.V

After I walked off from 'Le Breurs' with my TopShop bags and my new black maxi dress,I figured out I've got no way to get to my dorm.And plus I left my cell phone in my purse,which is with the security guard and the devil himself.What I don't understand is why does everything have to link back to him?I hate him but it was really nice of him to buy me all this stuff.Is it wierd that every time I looked at him,he was already staring at me?I don't know why but I found it a little creepy. If he wants to stare at me do it.But atleast don't make it obvious!Gosh people nowadays don't know the tricks to the book!Hahahaha.

I don't want to go back to Styles because I assure you we're gonna get into a fight,I hate him very dearly and I know he's going to get back at me for doing this little trick on him!It wasn't really my fault,well yes it was to be precise but he deserves it for the chemistry incident,where he threw water on me.How did that even start?He's stupid really!

I go sit down on a bench with all my bags infront of me.I try to think of a way I can get to my dorm.I could walk it,but the mall is far away from my dorm so I shouldn't bother of thinking that and plus these bags are kind of heavy.I wouldn't be able to survive that long walk.Or maybe I could take a bus but I don't have any change on me.Why is my life so shit for?Just when I'm about to get up I see a quarter on the floor.God thank you so much for giving me this sign.I love you so much xx I pray to myself look up at the ceiling.I know it's strange but I don't really care.I quickly grab the coin alongside my bags and run to the nearest telephone booth I can see.I can't really call Nicole because she hasn't got a car,I can't remember her phone number and if she finds out I was in the mall with the devil(Styles),she'd go mad and will want to know the whole story.Which I can't be bothered to tell her.So forget her.I diall the number and wait till they answer."Hi,this is number 69 (A/N Hahahahahahaha I'm actually creasing while writing this lol ←) taxi's,how might I help you?" The phone lady asks me in a really friendly voice,which I can tell from a mile away that it's fake."Yeah,can I get a cab from the shop Primark at Westlake Mall?"I speak in a rushed voice."Yeah sure,but ma'am there will be a 10 minute delay because there's a concert going on and everybody wants to go.It's by Shawn Mendes!"(A/N I love this guy ←) Suddenly her voice has enthusiasm and excitement in it."Okay then,that's fine."I say before I disconnect the call.I decide to have a look around for this Shawn guy that everybody wants to see.In a matter of 2 minutes I find a huge crowd gathered around someone and cheering very loudly.Lots of security guards are gathered round and looking for any trouble that's going on.I walk to the crowd and eventually get to the front!Infront of me is a cool looking guy with brown hair singing a song I'm guessing he wrote by himself because I've heard nothing like it.His voice is kind of squeaky but it suits him.I hum along to the tune that goes: "Take a piece of my heart,make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone!"This boy is actually really good.I stand there for about 5 more minutes before I look at the big clock above me and it reads 4:27 P.M.

I'm guessing the taxi might be here by now so I walk to Primark and see a cab waiting outside.I hop on in and tell the driver the address to my dorm.Along the way I day dream about Styles laughing with me,how weird but it looked cute in my head!

                             *****

"That'll be $4 then,ma'am!"The driver says to me.Oh shit!I have got no money on me,what shall I do?God please give me another sign of what I shall do! "Umm.....I have forgotten my money upstairs,can I go get it?"I ask him and hope he doesn't say no."Sorry,but I have more customers to get to.So I would like my money now,thank you!By the way your necklace looks really nice.Give me that and that'll pay the money!'He says.I look down at my Ying Yang necklace.But my mom gave me this for my birthday I think to myself.This is the only special gift she's ever given me,but I have no choice.I clip my necklace off my neck and turn the Ying Yang symbol to see my name engraved on the back.I rub the necklace on my heart and give it to the driver.I start crying but cover it up by rubbing my eyes.I get out the car with all my bags and hurry up the stairs to my dorm room.Thankfully Nicole's not here so I can cry in peace and hibernate from the outside world...

Hii guys thank you sooo much for 100 reads,love you all sooo much ♥.Anyway I've updated again and this chapter took me quite some time so please vote for my story and comment what you think about it.By the way if you haven't listened to Shawn Mendes,search him up now on youtube.I absolutely love him and his music.Oh also remember to spread the rumour about reading my book.

Question:Who's your favourite artist/artists?

My answer:Well my favourite singers are obviously One Direction and Shawn Mendes.Oh and also Zayn Malik.I still believe Zayn Malik is in One Direction but just for the people that don't,I'm gonna say it separate.

Okay have good day,my lovelies. Love you all xxoo ;)
1DYinYang13