The Bet-Chapter 32

Harry's P.O.V

After I saw blood dripping from Skyler's arm,and her holding a razor in her hand,I ran.I was really upset.Why did she do this?I really do like Skyler but I don't want to see her cutting herself.It makes my stomach churn in pain.It makes my body have goosebumps.It makes my heart melt when I saw that she was crying and looking at me in pain!Her teary eyes just wanted me to hug her but I don't know why I ran outside,probably to get some air.

I finally get outside to be met by the cold wind.But I like it!It makes me cool down.

I stand outside for a good 10 minutes before I see Zayn walking back to the house,towards me.Ugh Zayn,I swear to god I want to slap his face!Later on I'm going to ask my angel why is she cutting?I know she's not my angel but she's so beautiful and pretty,her personality makes me crave her more.

"Zayn!I need to speak to you!"I shout at him,grabbing the collar of his blazer and dragging him up the stairs and into the bedroom.I am so angry with him.

I throw him onto the bed.

"Why did you try to kiss Skyler,you know she doesn't fucking like you,Zayn you need to know that!"I shout at him,pointing my index finger right up in his face.

"But,yes she does.Harry you don't understand because you haven't loved someone like I love her.I wanted to kiss her,God there's nothing wrong with that!"He huffs and shouts at me while fixing his hair in the mirror.I am so fucking angry.

"Zayn you prick because of you she was cutting,so shut the fuck up!I have loved someone actually you don't love her,I like her so I swear to god go near her and you'd be dead!Do not go near her she was crying because of you.Blood was coming out of her arm.I could even see the slits she put the razor on!How could you do this?I didn't know you were that low!And there is something fucking wrong with you kissing her.SHE DIDN'T WANT TO KISS YOU BUT YOU FORCED HER!WHAT THE HELL ZAYN WHO THE FUCK FORCES SOMEONE TO KISS THEM!DON'T GO NEAR HER NOW!"I shout as loud as my throat can do.I'm so fucking pissed off that I could strangle him.Zayn had to make such a bad move that could've broken Skyler but thank the lord she's not!

"What the fuck Harry I didn't know you liked her and no I'm not going to stay away from my love,she's mine.And yes I did force her because I wanted to,it's not my fault.......Just don't go near her because you don't like her like I like her!"He shouts back.

"Oh my God,Zayn she's not yours because she never said she liked you.She hasn't admitted any feelings for you,so shut the fuck up and stop being such a prick and bastard!"

"Uggh Harry,she does.Okay you wanna have a bet who can get her first in bed and become her boyfriend?I know I'll be winning!"Zayn looks up from the window and smirks at me.

"Haha fine then because I know I'll be winning,but what's the prize then?Zayn shut the fuck up because you nearly broke the naïve,innocent girl you called your 'love' "I reply,not even thinking properly.Well I'm not going to back out now,I can't do that.It'll look like I'm a fucking wimp and coward that can't even win a bet!But I know I'm going to win.Zayn just watch out!

"The prize will be £40,000!Good luck!"We shake each others hands with a smirk.

Skyler's P.O.V

I hear muffled shouting on the other side of the wall.I can't really hear what Styles and Zayn are talking about but I'm guessing it's me.I'm pure shit so obviously everyone's going to talk about me!

Did I tell you Styles ran off when he saw the blood on my wrist?I don't know why he ran off but he looked shocked?confused?embarrassed?disappointed?I literally don't know.His face was mixed with a lot of expressions.I hope he still talks to me though.