Clumsy-Chapter 36

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to someone shaking my arm.

"Stop!Please I'm sleeping!"I moan,moving around in my sleep.

"Skyler,darling wake up!You have to wake up,we're going to be leaving in a hour!"That voice sounds like Mr Fit.Oh god!I immediately open my eyes to see Mr Raymond standing next to my bed!

"Oh sorry sir I was tired!"I yawn and rub my sleepy eyes.

"Haha don't worry,but Skyler we will be leaving in an hour so please get ready and pack your suitcase!"Mr Fit laughs and finishes his sentence.Why do you have to repeat it?I already heard,gosh!Sorry I'm a bit cranky in the morning.

He quickly exits the room.

I lazily get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror.Oh my God sir must've thought I am an ugly shit.There's spit drooling down my mouth.My hair's messily placed on my head.My cheeks are very red,my mascara is running down my eyes.I was so tired after dinner that I got changed into my pyjamas and just went to sleep.I look so ugly and then when you look at him,he was wearing a short sleeved top that hugs his packs and shows his arm tattoos.He looked hot though!Ugh why do male teachers wake up girls?Like yo,get a lady teacher!Whoops,but no lady teachers came with us!Like what if we needed tampons or pads?The college doesn't even think things properly.They just organise a trip and send only the teacher that teaches us.

I dig for appropriate clothes out of my suitcase and then grab my toiletry bag and towel,go to have a shower.

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to Zayn shaking me.

"Zayn,uggh let me sleep!"I shout at him,grabbing my pillow and covering my ears.

I didn't have much sleep because I was thinking of Skyler and how she hugged me when I got upset.That was so cute!I just can't get enough of Skyler!I really want to win that bet because I know Zayn's going to brake her heart.So I just have to have sex with Skyler and then make her my girlfriend.

Uggh but Zayn said that whoever wins has to show the other guy the proof.Which means show the condom or show the blood sheets.Hahaha we started laughing at that!I don't think I want to have sex with Skyler because I think she's a virgin and doesn't know how to have sex.What if I'm the first person to take away her virginity,that would be hilarious!

I get out of my warm bed and grab the first clothes I can see,out of my suitcase.I grab my white towel and go have a shower.

I strip my pyjamas off my sweaty body and turn the shower on.

I wait till it's very hot and then step in.It feels so nice and relaxing but I got to hurry up.We will be leaving in about half an hour now!

I quickly wash my curly hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner.Then I rub myself clean with soap and then shower gel.I wash it all off and then turn the shower off.

I grab my towel and wrap it around my bare body.I dry myself quickly then put on my clothes.I don't even know what I got!It was a sleeved tank top with my tracksuit bottoms.

I quickly put that on and then get out the steamy bathroom.

I towel dry my damp,curly hair and then leave it in the mess it already is.Zayn is checking himself in the mirror like always,god sometimes it just irritates me to an extent that I wanna slap the boy haha.

Mr Raymond pops his head round the door and says we will be leaving in 15 minutes,just have to wait for the coach.We say we'll be down in 5 minutes.

"Zayn stop fucking styling your hair now!Pack your suitcase we have to be down in 5."I yell at the boy who's styling his hair.

Skyler's P.O.V