Popcorn Bomb-Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V

I look up from my phone to see The Liam Payne!My formal enemy back in high school!My phone drops out of my hands.

"Styles what's wrong?"Skyler asks shaking my shoulders dramatically so I can come back to reality.She kneels down to get something,probably my phone but I can't see properly.She places it into her shorts pockets.

"Huh....what?..oh nothing love!"I glare at Liam,ugghh why does he have to come America for?Isn't he supposed to be in England,pursuing his 'singing' career?Yeah because he's doing it in a cinema theater!

"Ohh,hey Larry,was it?"Liam says smirking,after all these years he's still the same.Liam just fuck off,I want to say but Skyler being Skyler will get a bit paranoid and will tell me to stop.

"Harry!Oh by the way are you supposed to be singing in the theater?You said you were going to be a singer,where's that gone?"I say a smirk visible on my face and scowl at the brown haired boy.

"Shut the fuck up!Okay,so where you been after all these years?By the way who's this pretty lady?Surely can't be your girlfriend,you were the geek of the whole school and couldn't get any girl,hahaha remember when you liked Amy?She rejected you in front of the whole school!"Liam laughs stirring butter into the fresh popcorn he just got out of the machine.A huge smile displayed,showing that he has won but not yet!

If looks could kill he'd actually be dead.How dare he humiliate me in front of Skyler!I go up to the counter he is pouring butter over and lean my elbows against it.No way he's going to just be let free after what he just said,this rascal needs a taste of his own medicine.

I grab the jug off him and hold it over his head.I pour the remaining butter over his hair and clothes.His fault for embarrassing  me in front of the girl I really like.You're welcome I smile as his hands go up to his now buttered hair!Oooo that's going to take ages to get out,aw but I don't give a damn haha!

"Whoops!"I place the jug on the counter."Ohh,you got a little....you should clean that up before your boss fires you!Your singing career has gone down the drain,mate!"I pat his back hard and smirk and give Liam a toothy grin.Haha people don't mess with me because I hit back harder!I grab the two popcorn packets on the table and go to Skyler.

I take Skyler's hand and entwine our fingers,their so warm and small that I would keep them entwined all day."She is my girlfriend,thank you very much!"I say as his mouth is agape and wide open.Skyler's reaction is shocked and like what the hell did you just do?

I walk off like a boss without even looking back.That fucking idiot deserves it.

As we get by the cinema theater and Liam isn't in sight,me and angel burst out in fits of laughter.Everyone walking by is staring at us so weirdly but we're not caring.

"Oh...my god.....Styles....how could....you pour...butter......over his hair?"She asks stopping to laugh every few seconds.

"HAHAHAHA.....Well he embarrassed me....so he deserves it!"I say calming down a little.

A few minutes later we have stopped laughing.

"Styles,can I ask you a question?"Kylie asks,her face gone serious.

"Yeah sure."

"Why did you say I'm your girlfriend?"She asks curiously looking into my eyes.How am I supposed to lie when her eyes are literally captivating me?It's like she's making me dance to her tunes just by her eyes!?!

"Umm....it's because he said I didn't have a girlfriend and you were the only girl there so I took your hand and held it.Don't worry I don't like you!"That last sentence couldn't exactly come out properly.She looks away.