New Message-Chapter 13

Skyler's P.O.V

When I was at my secret hiding place,I thought somebody was spying on me.You know when you get that feeling?Yeah I had that.When I was in the hut I looked back but no one was there except the green trees swaying back and forth.I just shrugged it off.Maybe it was my mind playing with me.I'm taking that option but my heart was saying go have a look!I didn't want to do that,I just wanted to go to sleep in my comfortable bed.I grab my sidebag and walk away from my hut...
****
I reach my dorm in about 20 minutes and lay down on my bed,check my phone.I have 2 new followers on instagram.Louis and Niall.I quickly text them a hi and thanks for following.I follow them back then decide I need to upload something because I haven't done it in a long time.I upload a quote saying:Only speak words that make souls stronger.

I like that quote and I obviously directed it to Styles for being rude and shouting at me a few days ago.But I'm not going to forgive him till he has the guts to say sorry to me.I know I'm actually acting like a child but he really hurt my feelings.

Yeah,I do still have a crush on him but he doesn't know that or even like me,right?All I need to do is get over him but he's somehow different from other guys.Do you get what I mean?

I close my phone and just lay on my bed in the dark.Nicole's sleeping so she's not making any noise to distract me.I love being alone.My phone beeps,directing me I've got a new notification.

I unlock my phone and tap on my notification.It says Kyle_Rogers sent a message to me.I click on the message to see that he's said hi to me.Omg I'm so happy!I know it's one word but I have had a major crush on him from the start of the year.

It's not like Styles' crush I have on him.That's little.The one I have on Kyle is quite big.You can have a crush on 2 people,right? I text him saying hi back.I stare at my phone in shock that Kyle Rogers the most popular guy in Westlake College is texting me,Skyler Matthews a shy small girl that can't even hurt a bug.Well yeah I can but you get what I mean hahahah.

He replies after 40 minutes.I know right,it's long but I don't care he can take how much time he wants!

I open up the message and it says.Would you like to go out with me on a date?OMG!!I'm actually screaming in excitement.

"Oh,what happened Sky?"Nicole whispers sleepily while she's in slumber.Whoops!Didn't mean to do that but oh well.It's Kyle Rogers and he's asking me out on a date.Not Courtney.

Courtney's basically a slut that goes out with a different fit boy every week.Personally I hate girls like that but it's her life and her choice,so she can do whatever she wants.I reply to his text saying yes I would like that.I don't want to make it bait that I have been waiting for this day to come for a thousand years.Lol after I said that I started listening to A Thousand Years Christina Perri.The lyrics actually match me and Kyle a bit.

He replies after 5 minutes saying that:Okay then,I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow!Omg Kyle Rogers asked me out on a date!I'm going to get ready properly tommorrow.

Just to make sure I pinch my arm to see if this is a dream or not.I realise that this is true.This is like the best day of my life!

I can't fall asleep so I open up my silver Apple laptop and go onto Netflix.I browse through the different movies to finally decide with The Notebook.I have watched it so many times but I just love it too much that I have to watch it again!

I quickly grab the box of tissues from my bedside drawer and the nearest food I can get to popcorn is a packet of chips and chocolate.I snuggle up into my bed with googly eyes(my favourite teddy bear) and watch the movie...

Hii guys,how has your day been so far?Mines been like a rollercoaster really haha.Anyway guys please get me to 300 reads.I love you all so much for getting me to 200 so now please help me get to 300.Please vote for my story,or even 1 chapter will do.But atleast vote once.I love you either way hahaha.If anybody has to talk then text me because recently quite a few people have been texting me for advice.So if you need any come to ME!!!hahaha I'm so wierd.Btw follow me,I follow back.

Question:What's your favourite colour?

My Answer:Well my favourite colour is green.I know your thinking what the hell!Why green?Well let me explain I love green because you can get nice shades out of it.Like jade green,Lime,Neon and etc.I love green skittles!Anybody outside of England tasted them?

I wanted to ask you guys,which member of 1D loves green?Some people have been telling me Harry and some are saying Niall.So if someone could comment that I'd really appreciate that.

Also I'm guessing nobody loves 1D because in my last chapter no one voted except 2.And no one really commented.No one either followed me so now I'm guessing nobody loves them :(

Comment below your answer to my question.Love you all xxoo

1DYinYang13