The First Show E

Mia's POV

Demi woke us up early to say goodbye. She wouldn't be gone for long but I know this time while she is gone I won't be lonely. The Mega Tour is going to be like a warped tour on steroids. I have been at rehearsals for it and the stage is huge. My band and I where kind of bowl away when we stepped foot on the stage. We have been rehearsing on the stage for the first show and looking out to an empty arena is scary.

Demi left and I started to get Gianna and Logan up. I needed to make sure she was packed and ready to go. My band is going to be meeting us here and so is the tour bus. Simon is going to be coming with us for the ride because he wants to see tonight's show. And what do you know, at 10am sharp the alarm went off for the front gate.

"Mia let us in!" I heard and looked at the camera. I was met with a black screen. I hit the button and opened the gate and watched from the window as my tour bus pulled into the driveway.

"Is it here?" Sara asked from behind me.

"Yes it is and it's huge." I said.

"Well it has to be. There are going to be 7 of us sleeping on that thing for the whole tour." Sara said and opened the front door.

Simon was waiting on our porch. He walked in in his normal white t-shirt with the top button undone and a pair of jeans. I gave him a hug and heard the gate alarm go off.

"Mia what is the password?" I heard Mark ask.

"I got it Mark." I said and buzzed him in.

Simon and Sara started talking about things while I went to go greet my band. Taylor and Reagan ran out of the car and gave me a hug while the Hanna and Mark took there time in the car.

"What's up with them?" I asked.

"Lovers corral I think." Taylor said. I just nodded and turned towards the stairs. Gianna just came down with Logan right on her trail.

"Good morning Princess." I said and handed her a bottle of water and her pills.

"Do we have anything left in the house to eat?" She asked.

"Is a granola bar okay?" I asked and handed one to her.

"It's fine I just need something more because I need food to take the heavier pills." She said.

"We'll stop on the way." I said.

She nodded and took her pills. I watched her for a few minutes and continued with getting my stuff out onto the bus. It took about an hour to get everything set up and settled but we were finally on our way. Logan is following behind us in his car with Gianna. Everybody knows what I want to do for them tonight but them and it's going to go great.

Once everything was on the bus I took one last look at my house and boarded the bus. Mark is sitting in the passenger seat while Hanna is sitting on the couch. Everybody else is probably in the back lounge area. I sat down next to my girl and looked at her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't even know anymore." Hanna said and put her head in her hands. I moved over and rubbed her back.

"Is it Mark?" I asked.

"Yea, he uhm he gave me this last week." Hanna said and pulled her necklace chain out of her shirt.

On the chain is a ring. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's an engagement ring. Hanna played around with it for a minute before letting it drop out of her hand.

"You don't know what you want do you?" I asked.

"No, I don't, and I hate hurting him like this." She said and wiped a tear away.