Mega What? E

Mia's POV

I left our bedroom and walked into the living room. My mind is going in too may different directions to even pick one. Gianna being sick, her treatment, this movie role, my producing, Demi and I finally being married, it feels like my head is going to explode. I picked up my phone and walked into the office. I pulled the mini fridge open and grabbed a couple of beers before walking to the balcony.

I sat down and opened the beer before downing a good amount of it. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. I was about to make a call when one came in. It was from Simon. I still haven't called him back from the other day. I sighed and answered the phone.

"We just got out of a meeting a few hours ago Simon." I said.

"I know Mia but this just came up and it is very important. I just got a call from Virgin Records. There is this mega stadium tour in the works with Thirty Seconds to Mars, Paramore, The 1975, Linkin Park and some other people and they want you to be in on it." Simon said.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said and rubbed my head. He basically just rattled off all of my idols, the people I listen to and wish I could gain success like they have.

"I'm not Mia. This tour would put you on a whole other level." Simon said.

"How soon would I have to give you an answer?" I asked.

"They told me no rush but I don't want to go longer then a week with this Mia." He said and kept on talking till I cut him off.

"I'll call you in a week then with an answer." I said and hung up.

I wanted to smash my phone into a million pieces. I finished the first beer and picked up my phone again. I hit the fifth person on my speed dial and waited as the phone rang. The phone only rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Are you back in LA yet?" I asked.

"Yea are you okay?" She asked.

"Can you get me I need to get out of here." I said.

"I'll be there in five minutes Mia." She said and hung up the phone.

I brought the other beer back inside and put it back in the fridge before grabbing my converse and a jacket before walking out of the door with my wallet and keys. A few minutes later Lauren pulled into the parking lot of the apartment and I got into the passenger seat. Lauren looked like she just rolled out of bed and it made me feel bad for calling her.

"So what's going on?" She asked and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Everything, Demi and I had a fight after I told her about the movie and then Simon just called telling me about this mega tour with all of my idols and they want me to play with them and I want to so badly but Gianna's sick!" I said venting.

My chest is burning and I feel like I can't breath. I'm having a panic attack. I hit my head against the headrest and tried to get a breath of air into my lungs.

"Mia you need to breath!" I heard Lauren say and I was able to take a breath. It took way to long to calm down from that. When I came around I saw that Lauren is standing in front of me. I got out of the car and walked around for a second.

"You okay?" Lauren asked.

"I think so." I said and sat down on the grass.

"So a mega tour huh?" Lauren said and sat next to me.

"Yea Simon said that they asked for me personally." I said and chuckled. "This is crazy."

"It is, if you go I want tickets for this show." Lauren said and I couldn't help but laugh.