Gun E

Mia's POV

I hung up the phone with my mother and stormed off the stage. As I walked back to Demi's dressing room I felt a hand grab my wrist. I pulled my arm out of their grasp and turned around. Demi was standing behind me looking really pissed.

"What the hell is going on Mia?" She asked, more like yelled.

"My mother that's what's going on." I yelled back and walked past her. I walked, more like ran, back to her dressing room. When I got there Gianna was asleep and Link was standing by the mirror.

When he saw me I could tell he knew what is going through my mind. He picked up my leather jacket and brought it to me. Link made me turn around so I'm facing the door and put my jacket on me. Once it was on he hugged me.

"I know what you are about to do and I'm going to give you one hour before I come hunt you down." He said quietly into my ear. 

I just nodded and grabbed his car keys from his hand. When he let me go I walked over to Gianna and knelt down next to her. My left hand ran across her forehead and into her hair. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I'll be back soon okay." I said. Gianna and moved a little bit on the couch.

"I love you mom" She said before she closed her eyes again.

"I love you too baby, so much." I said and kissed her forehead. I just watched her sleep for another minute before getting up and walking out the door of the dressing room.

Demi was standing here waiting for me on the other side of the hall. I walked right up to her and pushed her back against the wall and put my forehead on hers.

"Please don't go, just stay." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"You know I have to settle this or I will never be able to live." I said.

"Just please come back to me, I can't do this on my own." Demi said and her tears started to fall.

"Don't cry. I'll be okay I promise." I said and pressed my lips to hers. The kiss didn't last long because I needed to get on the road.

When I pulled my lips away from hers I wiped her tears away. I gave her one last kiss on the cheek before I turned away and walked toward the exit. Looking back would do my heart no good. I already feel like I'm dying inside.

Driving to my childhood home brought back memories. I past the streets I used to call my home and felt nothing. All I could feel is pain. One thing I need to do once this is over is to have this house torn down. The fact that it is still standing just showed how my family drama is not going to be solved until my mother is dealt with.

Pulling up to the house I got out and walked to the house. I know that the front door is locked up tight so I went around the back. Just like I told her, my mother was waiting inside the house, in the kitchen to be more specific.

"I was thinking you weren't going to show." She said and hopped off the counter.

"I love what you've done to the place, really shows off the charm." She said and got closer to me.

"Well this hell hole could have been all yours if you didn't disappear." I said.

"True, I do have to say that I have been watching you for a long time Amanda. Your rise to fame, sold out tours, all of your awards, oh and that beautiful girl you adopted, Gianna is her name right?" She asked as she walked around me.

"My name is Mia." Was the only thing I gave back to her.

She was not going to get to me. I'm sick and tired of her shit. She will not get into my head, not anymore.