Cancer E

Mia's POV

August 26th 2016

The doctor started going on and on about things but I couldn't hear. All I heard was a ringing in my ears. Nothing matters anymore. Gianna is sick. Nothing will be the same. I could care less about what the doctor has to say. I just want to see my daughter. 

"What room is Gianna in?" I asked when I found my voice again.

"345" Brooklyn said. I let go of Demi's hand and left the room. Demi can deal with the doctor's nonsense. Right now I want to see my daughter and how is she doing.

I walked the halls until I came across Gianna's room. I pushed the door open and walked in to see Gianna asleep in bed. Dianna is sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"Any news?" Dianna asked and stood up.

"It's not good, do you mind if I have some time alone with her?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie no problem, I'm waiting outside if you need me." Dianna said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." I said. Dianna gave me a smile small and walked out of the room.

I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. Gianna's small body looks even smaller in the big bed. Her face is still a bit pale. I was going to get up and sit in the chair next to her bed when she opened her eyes.

"Hey princess, how are you feeling?" I asked and rubbed her head.

"Tired" She said.

"Go back to sleep princess if you're tired, I'll be right here." I said and rubbed her cheek.

"Don't leave." She asked me.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." I said and gave her a smile. Gianna closed her eyes again and was out.

I got off the bed and walked to the door. I made sure Gianna is still asleep before walking out and down the hallway to the waiting room. If Dianna is here that means other people are and I should probably tell them about what happened. The waiting room was down the hall from Gianna's room and I saw a lot of people, most of them are our family. Demi's parents, my grandparents, Sara, Wes, Lauren, Linkin and more.

Lauren saw me first and got up from her seat. She ran into me and I put my arms around her.

"How is she?" She asked as everyone gather around me.

"She's tired so she is asleep right now." I said.

"Is there anything wrong with her?" Grandpa asked. I clinched my jaw and tried to think of something to say. I don't know what I wanted to tell them because I wanted to protect Gianna's privacy about her illness but I know I'm going to have to tell them about it sooner or later.

"The doctor said its cancer." I said quietly.

I heard a lot of gasps from everybody and I looked around at the crowd. Most of them have tears in their eyes. I was going to say something else when I heard my wife's voice behind me.

"Mia come on." Demi said.

"You guys should go, I don't know when she will be up." I said to everybody. They agreed and slowly left the waiting room.

"Call if you need someone to talk to, I don't have anything scheduled till the end of September." Lauren said and gave me a hug before leaving.

Demi and I waited till everybody left the before returning to Gianna's room. She is still asleep which I'm thankful for. If she saw that I left she wouldn't be happy.