Ch. 30 - Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Start from the beginning

The stranger looked between the two and raised an eyebrow. He walked towards us, placing the butcher knife on the table as he approached. "You don't know, do you?"

"K-kk-know what?" I stuttered.

"Of course, they didn't tell y'all. I should have know. " He seemed to go on his own little personal trip down memory lane. Evan cleared his throat and he seemed to snap out of his little trance. "I shall tell you, because well," he stopped to chuckle at his little unspoken joke, "they sure as hell won't. Now, shut up and listen good. "

"About twenty years ago, I married your mom. Yes, you share the same mother but that's in a later part. Now close your mouths and listen up.

"Leah Ann, your dad was a sargent in the Marines and y'alls mom was the lieutentant in command. The fools fell in love after secretly seeing each other for about five years. At the time, I didn't know that they were seeing one another. All I knew was that my wife spent more time at work than she did at home. I, being the curious fellow that I am, I called my wifes boss to see why there was a sudden need for to be at work constantly. After verifying that I was the spouse of your mother, a fellow lietuneant disclosed that she had been on vacation for about two weeks. I was pissed. I barely saw her as it was and she had the nerve to take a vacation. I later found out that she and that bastard had taken off together.

To make a long story short, we got divorced and she ran into the hands of your father Leah Ann. I vowed I would seek my revenge. I made sure to keep an eye on those two throughout the years. When your mother and I divorced, I, unknowingly signed over custody to my unborn son. She was three months pregnant with you, Amilio. Nine months after Amilio was was born, she gave birth to you, Leah Ann. My private investigator told me the fuckers retired from the Marines and eloped in Vegas in some rundown, crummy chapel. My P.I. later reported that the two lovebirds split because, Leah Ann's daddy missed military life. So as you can see, you two are closer than you think. Your mother was a whore that slept around and your Pappy was a manipulative cunt that would do anything for a good fuck." He seemed to received a secret goal beacuse he smirked triumphantly while his eyes held an evil glint to them. I stood trembling while Evan shook his head in denial.

"No! None of that is true! Now where are our parents!" The man shook with silent laughter at my outburst, yet he still moved closer to us. "Your parent, I'm sorry to inform you, are no longer avaliable." He seemed to be getting closer as we backed up.

We didn't stop until our backs reached the wall. He stood in front of us, bringing himself to his full height with a look of pure hatred on his face. I took that as the perfect oppurtunity to get a better view of him.He shared the same shaggy blond hair and piercing blue eyes as Evan yet his phasique(sp?) seem to be large and powerful, as if he had ample time on his hands to workout.

Just as I had finished my mental evaluation, I noticed something strange about his attire. He was wearing white hospital scrubs with black velcro sneakers. On the hem of the top was a stamp. I strained my eyes to read it. He adjusted his body slighty and the light hit the stamp just right allowing me to see it. It read 'New Haven Mental Hospital and Rehabilitation Center.' 'So he is a certified loon' I remember thinking.

The man stepped forward placing both hands on my waist. His hands roamed up and down my sides periodically gripping my butt or inner thighs. I sqirmed in his grip trying to pry his hands off of me and not puke at the same time. Evan tried his best to get the guy off of me. The man seemed to get frustrated with my squirming and Evan hitting him, so he took one hand off of my waist and swung at Evan.

I used his momentary distraction to my advantage and kneed him in the crotch. He fell down gripping his crowned jewels. I remember hearing a sickening crunch when I slammed his nose to my knee. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. I took the butcher knife off the table and stabbed him in the leg to make sure he didn't move. Evan then took the time to tie him to a chair, hands behind his back, and feet tied to each leg.