Playing With A Player

By: Anneliz (duh lol)

Please don't copy the story, I can't be bothered with it all so just read, vote and comment if u like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's over." those two words, the most painful words a girl can hear when she's handed her heart over but the next words would be the words that rips a girls heart to pieces forever, the words that makes her seal the broken pieces from the world in case they burn and only ashes are left, "I love her."

Yes, but it's not just those three words, its the fact that you know who that 'her' is. Yep, you know her too well, you've known her almost the whole of your life, you gave her a chance, you told her your secrets and you trusted her with your love.

That 'her' was a friend.

"Sorry." Sorry? That was the word that made the blood boil, the tears pour and the pain to finally hit home.

"Fuck you!" You see, that's what I wanted to say, I wanted to turn my back on him, Storm off and act strong and not feel a thing and just move on but...it never works like that. Sorry was meant to send you into the mode of anger but instead it broke me down even more because I knew it was just another painful lie.

Instead I stood there, tears threatening my eyes as I swallowed wishing the pain would just ease even for a second so that I wouldn't cry in front of him but life doesn't work like that once again.

My body was on the verge of shaking and it took everything I had to stay standing. My heart was pulling, pulling apart and slowly crumbling to the pit of my stomach as a tear leaped from my eye down my pale check followed by another and another.

Suddenly, all the dreams I had of him, before he even knew I was alive rushed into my mind, everything I wanted from him hit me full force and I knew I would never have them, I would never have his arms around me the same, I'd never feel his lips but she would.

She had something I didn't, she offered him something I couldn't ... but what was it? What didn't I have? What couldn't I give? I loved him, wasn't that enough? Wasn't that all it takes in the movies? In those stories?

"I-I" I tried to speak but I couldn't.

Then, those swirls of long blond hair and those crystal blue eyes caught my dull brown ones and my mouth closed, my hand flying to my eyes as I wiped the tears away as she approached us and twined her fingers into his.

"I tried! I really did! But I couldn't, I love him and I couldn't stop! You know I would never hurt you." If you would never hurt me, I wouldn't be hurting right now. You didn't try hard enough. I hate you. That was what I wanted to say, but that was also what I didn't say. Her face, her voice may have sounded like she meant it but her eyes told another story and Steven was too blind to see it but she has him and I have a broken heart.

"I-its o-ok," I whispered smiling as I looked to the ground feeling my heart thump against my chest.

Suddenly she smiled and so did Steven, he really believed I was ok with this? Didn't my tears mean anything to him?

I sighed and smiled harder wishing someone would just save me but instead I was left standing on the pavement alone as they walked away, every word they had said to me meant nothing, it was just the wind.

Turning, I picked at my yellow sleeve on my other arm, my head hanging down as my long curly brown hair covered my face. I wouldn't cry! Not yet....

It all happened so fast, everything just crashed down, no room to breathe no room to think and the only thing there was room for....was to feel. To feel the pain. I bit down on my lip and I felt the rain begin to pour down, I didn't care that I was being soaked, I didn't care that I was shivering and I didn't care that I was crossing the road wishing to be hit by a car.

No, not hit by a car, but to be saved by someone and look up into their eyes and fall in love as they tell me it was all a mistake. I wanted him to save me, to run back to me and ask me back.

Was that so wrong? What was wrong, was that I was back to step one, after everything we'd been through I was back to only daydreaming and never having the chance for anything more but this time there was an extra gift, this time Steven gave me something to remember him, to prove I had actually had him once, a broken heart.

I took a deep breathe before I started running down the street towards my neighbourhood, I gasped trying to still keep the tears in as I gained closer to my house.

"Gabby?" I ignored the voice that had comforted me so much, I ignored the only true friend I had as I burst through my gate and rushed to the door. "Gabby!"

Before I could step in, his hand wrapped around my elbow and he spun me around to face him. His fingers tucked under my chin and pulled my face up to look into his deep green ones, his forehead creased with worry and his lips slightly trembling from the cold. He had jumped over the fence and his light blond hair was completely soaked, his school shirt see through from the rain.

"Gab what's-" He cut off as I collapsed against him, my hands grabbing onto his shirt as I tried to keep standing. His arms automatically wrapped around my waist protectively holding me up. My whole body shock and my tears added to the wetness of his shirt.

I forced my legs to work and pushed away from him but he only stumbled back a step or two and I ran through my door not bothered to shut it as I raced up the stairs and into my bedroom. I dropped down on my bed and hugged my pillow tight to me as I cried sobbing into it.

"Gabby!" His voice rang through the house and the slamming of the front door sounded before his heavy fast footsteps sounded on the stairs and my bedroom door was shut, my bed tipping slightly and his warm soft hand pressed against my back. "Gabby what happened?"

I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't do anything, all I could do was cry and pray to God that this stabbing pain would just disappear.

"Was it Steven?" I cringed at just hearing his name and Austin must have felt it because suddenly he was on his feet and I rolled over sitting up on the bed seeing his face turn red with anger. "Did he touch you?! Did he hurt you?! I swear to God I'm gonna bus-"

I stood on my knees cutting him off as he reached for the door,

"No! H-he didn't d-do anything." I looked down, did he? Was he really the one to blame? Or was it me? I let myself get carried away, I let myself fall in love with him.

"Then what?"

"Nothing, it's nothing." I said as more tears fell.

"Right, cause you really just come home crying your eyes out every day, yep that's normal. Hey! I do it all the time!" I looked up at him to see his arms crossed over his chest and an annoyed expression written over his face.

"Can't you just be nice?" I whispered my voice almost breaking as I sank down. "Just today? Please?" That was it, I was sobbing again and his face softening as he made his way towards me again. "Just-j-just-"

He didn't need me to ask, instead he wound his arms around me and pulled me to his chest allowing me to cry out everything I needed. He laid back on the bed and held me to his chest as I sobbed and slowly told him everything...everything that I thought would never happen to me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know why, but I really wanted to write this!! I've been through a rough time and I felt like writing something like this so I did!!

I know I already have stories to write but this means a lot to me so please vote comment and stuff, I think it's good but I dunno and yh, it's sorta from the pit of a girls broken heart I guess.