48: "I'm crazy about her"

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to pop into Topshop?" She asks, hinting that she was actually the one who wanted to go in.

"Sure." I shrug, walking beside her into the store.

As I flick through the clothes rail I hear a few whispers coming from in front of me. I look up, the girls faces immediately turning away.

My mum frowns, her eyes following the girls.

"What was that all about?" She curiously asks, still glaring at the girls.

"N-nothing." I stutter, moving away from the small crowd.

"Why do you do they keep pointing at you?"

I turn around, 5 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"I don't know." I lie. "Maybe they have mistaken me for someone else."

I wish people would get over it. It's crazy how one social media site can make everything get out of hand. It was strange to have people know who I was just because of a little rumor.

I look at my mum, her face still not convinced with my lies.

"Shall we go to Jack Wills?" I ask, changing the subject.
...

*2:00pm*

Stella will be here any minute. Probably thinking that I am going to go to this interview, which I'm not.

Knock knock knock

I open the door, Stella's new dyed blonde hair standing out.

"Your hair looks gorgeous!" I smile, inviting her in.

"Thank you. Dyed it today!"

"It looks great."

"So..." She longs out the 'o'. "Have you thought about it? You know...the interview?"

I walk into the lounge, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Yeah..."

She smiles, sitting beside me.

"I'm not going."

It fades.

"What? Why not?"

"Stella I cant. If he really wanted me there he would have asked me himself."

"He said you wouldn't listen if he tried!"

That was probably true.

"I'm sorry." I gulp. "But I'm still not going."

She sinks into the sofa in sadness. Why did she want me to go so badly?

"He told me how sorry he was." She speaks.

"I'm sure he did." I reply. "But it doesn't make a difference. He's not willing to tell other people about me. He doesn't care...not really."

"Are you hurt?"

Well that's a bit of a stupid question isn't it?

"Of course I am Stella. He's the only person since Ryan who I have let myself feel anything for. Of course I am hurt."

"But why? I am embarrassed by some things you do sometimes, but you just laugh it off? Why can't you do that now?"

"Because this is different! It's a lot more meaningful."

"Why?" She questions, trying to find out answers.

"It just is." I snap.

"It hurts so much because that's how much you love him!" She yells, stunning me into silence. "I've never seen you like this Mollie."