Ch.33

*Karlees POV*

"EMMY!" I had just waken up.

"What?" she says running into my room.

"I know where she is." I say

"Huh?" she seemed confused.

"I KNOW WHERE HARLEY IS!" I scream and get up. I was still in my pajamas but I didn't care. Cameron was at a conference for his movie with Taylor.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. I then plugged my phone into my car and told Emmy to get in. I then drove down the road to get to a dirt road. it was up on a mountain. I kept driving until I found a light path. we followed the path.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Emmy asks me.

"Anything to find my baby." I say and keep walking.

We walked for a good 25 minutes. no sign of anything.

"Come on let's just turn around." Emmy tells me turning around.

"No!" I say and keep walking forward.

I took maybe 2 or 3 more steps when I saw a house.

"Em, look!" I point towards the house.

It looked semi new. I walked closer. The house had one light on. There was a girl.

"Karlee, that's the girl that Cameron tried to make me jealous with that one time. Remember?" Emmy tells me.

"Yeah I remember you telling me that."

"And now look." Emmy pointed  towards the room.

"Is that Devin?" I ask and squint my eyes so I could see better.

"Yeah! and he has a baby." I walked up to the room even more.

"That's Harley." I whispered.

"We have to get her out of there, I'll call the cops!" Emmy says

"No! we have to do this ourselves."

I walked up to the house. I watched until the light turned off. I heard a smack and a baby cry.

I looked into the window and saw the door slam shut.

Now is my time. I hopped into the window. it was actually open. I walked into the room. I was super quiet. I grabbed Harley.

A smile grew on her face. she placed her head on my chest and fell asleep. I got to the window and tossed Harley to Emmy. Emmy caught her and helped me out. We ran back tot the car.

"Oh my gosh, em. We did it!" I say crying.

"Yeah, now go!" She says turning the car in for me.

I pulled out of the drive way and head to the police station to tell them everything.

End of Part 1