Ch.3

|I THINK THIS IS ALL GOING TO BE CADENCE POV UNLESS SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS. BUT AT THIS POINT I DONT KNOW.|

*Friday*

I was walking out of school to go to my bus when I heard my name.

"Cade!" I turned around.

"Oh hey!"

"What are you doing today?" Brody asked me.

"no idea. Why?" I smile at him and walk on the bus.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie?" he sat down next to me.

"I'll ask." I wasn't really in the mood to do anything with anyone.

"Okay!" he says and stands up letting me out first.

"Thanks." I say and get off the bus.

"I'll call you." he says and grabs his bike to ride home.

"k." I walked home by myself like I normally do.

I don't understand why I was so pissy.

When I reached home my mom was in her car and my dad was waiting at the door.

"Hey babe."

"Hey dad." I smile

"I was talking to your mom honey." My dad laughed.

"Oh whatever." I walk inside and grab my camera.

I dropped my bag and ran upstairs. I went to my room. I set up my lights and camera.

"Hey Cadence, whatca doing?" Cali walked into my room.

"About to film a video for YouTube." I tell her.

"Sweet! do you think dad would let Cora and I have one?" she asks.

"why don't you ask him?" I tell her.

"Maybe later. What are you going to film?" Cali asks.

"I was thinking just a q&a but maybe I could do the sister tag with you and Cora." i suggest.

"yeah! let me get Cora!" she squeals and runs off to get Cora.

It took maybe a hour and a half for me to film and edit the video. I was really busy.

i was in the middle of editing an older video when I got a call. it was 10:39 at night. why would someone call me this late?

I checked my phone. I didn't recognize the number.

i just let my phone go and went back to editing.

Then 'RING RING'

"oh my gosh." I check my phone again. same number. I accidentally hit the answer button.

"He-Hello?"

"Hey, it's Joe. I got a new number. Wanna look out your window for me please." he explains.

"Yeah, sure." I say and slowly walk over to the window. maybe it was a prank.

I looked down and there was Joe, Brody, and Bailee.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"To bring you to a party!" Bailee says climbing up the plant that was like a vine.

"You could have gave me a heads up." I walk to my closet and look for something to wear.

Bailee was wearing some high waisted black jeans and a white crop top tank top. She had her white high top converse on too.

"Casual?" I ask.

"yeah." she tells me.

I pull out a pair of white tight high waisted shorts and a tie dye crop top tank and a black long cardigan that covered my butt. I picked out a pair of black toms.

"good?" I say and start to change into what I picked out to wear.

"Yeah! I'll turn on you straightener." Bailee walks over and begins to fix her hair and then I walk over and start to do my hair. I straighten it and then put it into a bun with two pieces framing my face on the side. I then walk over to see if the twins are up. They are sound asleep.

"C'mon lets go before I get caught." I say and pull Bailee to the window.

"Wait my phone!" Bailee says and grabs her phone from my bathroom. "Okay, good."

we climb out of the window and run to the car.

"Drive!" I scream at Brody.

"Okay, Okay." he yells and pulls out.

"Whose party?" I ask curious.

"I think it's Eric's. Nothing big." Joe tell me.

"Oh okay." I say and lean my head on my hand and look out the window.

i have a bunch of ghost followers, sooo I was thinking question of the day again? lol

qotd: What's your favorite jack and jack song?

answer: California right now but of all time it has to be Flights