Ch.18

*Still Nash's POV*

I was so excited the rest of the day! When it was time for the backstage passes I was nervous. I don't even know why. Lainie just gave me this feeling I couldn't even describe and I haven't even talked to her.

"Hey, Nash." Matt comes over and raps his arm around me.

"Hey Matt."

"dude what's wrong? you are sweating like a pig!"

"nothing." I say.

"okay." he walks away.

Then the girls with passes walk in. the first thing I do is look for her. but I can't see her.

"Nashhhh!" someone jumped on my back.

"Help, help! I'm being attacked!" I scream as a joke.

"No! No! I surrender!" she jumps off my back.

"Hey Lainie." I say still upset I couldn't find her. Wait! "Lainie!" I gave her a huge hug.

"Hey Nash!" she screams back.

"Well guess what?"

"What?!" she asks

"I was thinking," I pulled her off to the side so that the other fans wouldn't hear. "you would go on a date with me? tonight."

"really?" she paused. "I mean, yes, I would love to go on a date with you." she tells me which lifts a miles worth of stress off my shoulders.

"Great!" I hug her. "um I kinda just wanna hang with you today but all these other fans will go crazy." I look down at my shoes.

"Hey, you'll have fun! I'll come check up every now and then."

"okay!" I say and skip back to the rest of the girls.

"you're crazy, I like it." she says as she walks past me going to Cameron's little group.

"Me too." I say to myself and smile.

*After Backstage passes*

"That was amazing!" Emmy says walking in with Cadence.

"I had to twinkle." Cadence says

"honey we don't tell people that." Emmy says trying to hold her laughing in.

"anybody up for dinner?" Hayes asks.

"Um, I'm gonna have to skip."

"You never skip Nash!" Shawn states.

"I have a uh date." I say

"HAMILTON NASH GRIER!" Karlee gets up and lunges herself over to me.

"what?"

"c'mon we need to get home so Nash can get ready!"

*7:45 @ night*

I was dressed in black tight jeans, black and white stripped button up, and white vans. I told Lainie not to dress super nice but not to dress super casual either. I was 5 minutes away from her house.

When I pulled into her drive way I got really nervous. I walked up to her door with flowers.

KNOCK KNOCK

the door swung open and her father greeted me. great.

"Hello sir, I'm Nas-" before I could finish a girl jumped on me indulging herself into a hug.

"I love you!" she says letting go.

"I love you too!" I say

"Sorry, this is Carmen. she is highly in love with you. and extremely jealous her sister," "She isn't my sister." Carmen explains. "sorry, step sister. Lainie is just getting ready. When will you bring her back?" Her father asks.

"ten o'clock sharp sir." I say

"No later."

"Yes sir." he sticks out his hand and I shake it.

"Lainie!!" He screams

"Coming!" she screams.

She comes downstairs and walks over to us.

"Hey Nash." she says with her pretty smile.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Most definitely." she says and walks out closing the door behind her.

I head to her side of the car and open the door for her. "my lady."

"Why thank you sir." she curtsies and gets in. I close the door and run to my side of the car and get in.

"so where too?" she asks

"you'll see." I say. I look at her and wink. then I pull out.

Lainie was wearing a bright pink skater dress and a jean/sweatshirt jacket and a pair of sperrys.

"hopefully your shoes won't fall off." I say pointing to the Ferris wheel and parking.

"they won't!" she says. you could tell she was getting super excited. I ran over to her side of the car. I opened the door and she got out. I closed the door and locked the car. then she grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the rides.

We went on this one ride that spun in circles forward and backwards. I felt like getting sick.

"why?" I ask

"why what?" she looks at me. "oh" she then starts to laugh at me.

"this isn't funny!" I say and she starts running. I run after her. she ran into the mirror house. "shit!" I say hitting my head. I hear laughter ahead of me.

I keep going and when I get out she is waiting for me at the end.

"how's your head?" she asks rubbing it.

"go-" she hits my head in the same spot and laughs. "I hate you!" I grab her waist and we laugh together.

Hope you likkkeee! Shout out to Lainie because I love her name and she is really pretty! Anyways hope you all love this story so far! And don't forget to check out my other book! Sorry about Cadence again. I keep forgetting she is even in the story. I'll add her again. soon. -Sammmmmmiiiiiiieeeeeeee