Ch.11

*Still Taylors POV*

It's almost time for the fireworks and I can't wait for Shawn and mines plan. was freaking out inside and sorta outside too. Emmy hasn't said anything all day. not even to Matt or Nash. the ones she is closest too. She kinda just sits on the ride, gets off, walks over to a new ride, get on the new ride and repeat. nothing else. And when she trips getting on the ride she just shakes it off and sits down. But either way it makes me think about my actions.

"Dude?" Cameron tapped me on the shoulder.

"what?" I say. I didn't want to talk to him because he hurt the girl I love.

"Tell her sorry. I mean you DID make out with that girl." he over exaggerated the way he said did.

"Shut the fuck up Cameron! The one fucking day I let you wear my bandana you ruin it for me! you planned this! you purposely made Emmy hate me because you wanted her for yourself! You made out with that girl on purpose! your a fucking faggot!" I pushed Cameron away from me. everyone was staring and Emmy had a blank face.

"Best part is I made out with her best friend Karlee. And damn her boobs are amazing to feel." he winked at Emmy.

"Get the fuck out of my face Cameron! You're a true asshole! I never want to speak to you again! EVER!" Emmy screamed.

Emmy started to charge Cameron. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug. She rapped her arms around my neck and started to cry.

"Get out of here Cameron! You were supposed to be my best friend. Now you're just a fucking asshole." Nash screamed.

Cameron walked away flipping all of us off.

"Give him some time guys. He'll be fine in about an hour. Just don't forgive him until he makes up for this which will be never." Aaron says.

"Shit this makes my break up seem small." Carter says giving Emmy a hug.

"And look your save in Taylors arms anyways. you don't need Cameron." Jack said which caused her to blush and me to smile.

"Thanks guys!" Emmy said.

"group hug?" Hayes suggested.

we all hugged each other and then the fireworks started to go off. Emmy went and sat with Cadence who was sleeping through all of our fighting and the beginning of the fireworks.

"Get em tiger!" Shawn said with a smirk. I was hella nervous.

I walked over to Emmy and put my hand on her shoulder as I sat down.

"Em, Can I talk to you alone please?" I ask shaking.

"Sure" she grabbed my hand and I helped her over. I lead her over to a lighted area so I could see her.

"Emmy Ann Skye, I love you." that's all I had to say because there is no words for anything. Nothing can explain my love for her.

"Taylor Michael Caniff, I love you too." She said it back! SHE SAID IT BACK!

I hugged her and pulled away a bit so I could see her face and then leaned in. When our lips touched sparks flew, literally the fireworks were still shooting off.

"Mommy, Daddy? Are you guys gonna get married?" Cadence asked.

"Hmm, soon." I replied.

"Soon?" Emmy asked.

"Soon." I winked and kissed her again. When she pulled away I grabbed her hand and walked her over to our seats and everyone was staring at us.

"Fireworks are that was guys." Emmy says pointing to the way the fireworks were going off.

Everyone started to laugh.

"So what makes you guys?" Matt asked.

"well I'm not sure yet." Emmy said looking at me.

"I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet." I say.

"I thought you guys were getting married?" Cadence asked again.

I just laughed and held both of my girls close to me.

Fuck it's short. But dang, Cameron is an ass. lol sorry for all those Cam girls. it's just a fanfic and I'm pretty sure Cam is sweeter in person. Don't hate. sorry for all the swearing in this chapter. It was a fight so why not? right okay sorry.

question of the day:
What do you think Cam is gonna do now?

-Sammie