ch.7

(I'm doing Taylor's pov this chapter so omg! something new!)

*Taylors Pov*

I was walking back to everyone else with Cadence when I saw Cameron and Emmy talking to each other. But they weren't just talking to each other they were sorta hugging too. It pissed me off, I didn't even know why. But it did. I mean I can't have feelings for her. I've only known her for not even a day. but she did carry my beautiful daughter that looks like the beautiful girl that Cameron is currently holding in his arms.

"Well to turn your frown upside down, let me take you out to dinner tonight at 7. Cameron told Emmy.

"It'll be my pleasure." She says with her amazing smile of hers.

Stop Taylor, you can't like her!

"Daddy, why is Cammy and Mommy hugging each other?" Cadence asked.

"I don't know honey." I was telling the truth, I don't know why. But I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about it.

My phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone.

Shelby.

Shelby is my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her before Magcon because I don't really like long distance relationships. And I saw Cadence and Emmys names on the paper for Magcon. I deleted the text.

okay, so maybe I have feelings for Emmy but I've only known her for 1 day.

*Emmys POV*

So it's currently 6 and Cameron is gone be here to pick me up at 7. Okay he isn't really picking me up cuz he is literally next door but I wanted to be official.

I started to get ready. I went right to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off. I went over to the dresser where my nicer clothes are. I picked out something simple but fancy. it was more casual than anything but not lazy. I grabbed a white cropped tank top, a red and white flannel, black high waisted jeans with ripped knees and white high top converse. I tied the flannel around my waist. I then went and blow dried my hair and straightened it like always. Then I put on my normal makeup. Mascara, silver eyeshadow, bronzer, concealer, and I added some red lipstick to add to it, which I normally don't do. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a couple selfies pleased with what i looked like.

I was shocked when I heard a knock on the door. Cameron Dallas.

"Hel- wow!" Cameron said.

"Hello to you too." I giggled a bit.

"You ready?"

"yeah, just let me grab my purse and phone."

Then Cameron and I walked out the door. I left Cadence with Nash and Taylor. Her two favorite people. I wonder what Taylor thinks of this. does he even know? ugh. Your on a date with Cameron, Emmy. Not Taylor

"you okay?" Cameron asked placing a hand on my thigh.

I just nodded my head.

"No your not."

"Cameron I'm fine." I say looking at him with a fake smile.

"Fake! That's fake!" he started to tickle my sides.

"Stop! Stop! ahh!" I screamed laughing my head off.

*Skip the Boring Date*

Cameron and I are currently walking back to our hotel rooms.

"Emmy?"he says breaking the awkward silence

"yeah?"

"Do you like me or Taylor?"

Shoot. I knew this would come.

"Cameron it's hard. I've only know you for not even a day and Taylor I hardly know each other. I'm sorry, but I can't choose yet."

"Am I not good enough for you?" my face went blank

"Cam, that's-" I was cut off by lips on mine.

I kissed back. I liked him. Yet I didn't feel anything.

he pulled away. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"save it. I liked it." I said with a smile on my face leaning in for more. I soon felt my lips on his again. I then rapped my arms around him neck with my hands in his hair tangling it. he rapped his arms around my waist and slightly picked me up. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him at first then he did it again making a moan escape my lips. He then slid his tongue in my mouth, massaging my tongue. I pulled away.

"Why'd you end it so early? I was only just getting started?" Cameron asked with a grin and a bit of sadness.

"Cadence needs to get to bed. goodnight Cammy." I hugged him and opened my door to see a sleeping Taylor, Nash, and Cadence in the bunk beds. I went over and kissed Cadence on the cheek. I started to walk away when a voice stopped me.

"Where is mine?" I turned around to see Taylor sitting up with out a shirt on with tired eyes.

I walked over to Taylor and kissed him on the cheek.

"You missed."

"I think I hit spot on." I say sitting down at the edge of his bed.

"You know, your extremely beautiful." I felt my face get red. his voice was still harsh from being asleep. It was HOT.

"Thank you Taylor. I'm gonna go to bed. goodnight." I said looking down at the floor. Why couldn't he have made a move before Cameron?

No Emmy, you like Cameron!

"God Damn it."

"What?" I ask Taylor turning back around so I could see him.

"I can't help it, your just so-so-so amazing baby girl. Every time I look at Cadence I see the girl I fell in love with in high school that hated me and loved Devin." he went from a smile to a frown.

"Taylor, I think we need to get to know each other more." I felt tears coming down my face. but I don't know why.

"um, yeah, sure." he faked smiled.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to take off my make up and get ready for bed.

so I updated! whatca think so far? idk, this chapter seemed boring idk why. eh, anyways how bout a better one soon?

Question of the day: Do you like my story?

-Sammieee