Ch.5

"you're beautiful, Cade." He whispers into your ear.

Those words just repeated inside your head.

"Babe, what's wrong?" my dad asks coming into my room.

"it's complicated, dad."

"Well make it less complicated."

"Fine, there is this guy," I start.

"A guy?" he asks

"Let me finish!" I yell.

"okay, okay." he puts his hands up in surrender.

"So, there is a guy and he is dating a girl, who is the worst girl in the school. Okay. Well I like him. he likes me. But he can't break up with this girl because his parents set him up with the girl when they were younger. She thinks they were going to get married, but he hates her. He told me he'd rather date me but,"

"Honey, I don't care if you get in a fight. Get that guy. He doesn't deserve a bitch." My dad says walking over to me.

He grabs my hands.

"I should have never gotten your mom the way I did. But God told us that through our kid we will live together forever."

"Dad, I don't want to marry him, well yet." I say. He gives me a stare.

"What?" I ask.

"you are my baby." he starts. "if you love him, please go get him." he says and kisses me on the cheek.

I thought he'd be pissed.

I went on YouTube and watched a couple videos before falling asleep.

{2 weeks later}

Joe was currently making me some soup because I was running a fever.

"Here you-"

Ding Dong

"I'll be back." He hands me the soup and walks to the front door.

I was peacefully eating my soup when I could here some yelling in the back ground.

"Why is she here?" Mia was at the door way.

"She is sick and needed someone to help her feel better!" Joe yells back at her.

"By sleeping with her?" She screams back.

Way to jump to conclusions, Mia.

"Where did you get that from?" he asks

"She is naked underneath that blanket." Mia runs over to me and pulls my blanket off of me taking my soup with it, spilling it all over me.

"Ah!" I scream and and get up. The damn soup was hot. And I only got one flipping sip(or would it be bite? lol) of it.

"oops." She says and laughs.

"Fuck you Mia." I scream and head to the kitchen to clean myself up.

"What the hell, Mia?" Joe screams

"This isn't my fault Joe." she pushes him.

"Yes it is! You know what? We are done!" He screams and opens the door.

"Get out!" he yells and points outside.

"Whatever. your lose." she laughs.

qotd: If you could be any of the guys who would you be?

answer: Probs Matt, just cuz he is so funny and idk I love him. Even though I love Taylor.

I love all the boys.

Btw Jack Gilinsky and Taylor are my favorite.

Anyways, byeeeeeeee beautiful girls of wattpad!
(if you're a guy, then byeeee handsome guys of wattpad!)