Ch.31

*Taylors POV*

Emmy and I talked to the police officers for maybe an hour or two. Our house was all blocked off. Emmy and I grabbed the twins and Cadence and made our way to her moms house.

"This fucking sucks." Emmy says crying into her hands.

"I know honey." I tried to calm her down as much as possible.

"Mommy are you okay?"

"Yes honey."

Nash and Lainie went to a hotel with Hayes and Marissa. Now Harley is no where to be seen.

The cops are on a search for her. They found some finger prints on the door handles and some mud in the baby's room.

There were small foot prints and big foot prints. Karlee doesn't remember anything besides the fact that he had blonde flowy hair and blue eyes.

She also said he looked familiar. But how familiar?

Cameron texted me every half an hour to keep us updated. He said she was in medical care at the moment and that Karlee had been stabbed 3 times in the same spot.

Emmy cried all night so that left me to do the dirty work. Taking care of all 4 babies. Cadence, Cora, Cali, and Emmy.

"Babe?" Emmy called. "Can we cuddle now?"

I just got done putting the baby's into bed.

"Yes!" I climbed into bed with her. Cadence was in with Lori, Emmys mom.

"I'm nervous" Emmy whispered.

"Me too." I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes.

"Taylor?" Emmy pushed me a bit to shake me up.

"Huh?" I ask opening my eyes to see....

CLIFF HANGER! AND A SHORT FUCKING CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND NO MOTIVATION TO EVEN WRITE MY FAN FICS AT THE MOMENT!

IM SORRY IM A LAZY ASS. YUP, I HAVE DONE NOTHING ALL SUMMER AND SCHOOL STARTS IN 39 DAYS FOR ME🔫🔫 THANKS FLORIDA!

ANYWAYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK TAYLOR SAW?