Ch.9

The doctor told me I needed surgery on my leg.

"Mom, dad, I can't do this..." I couldn't. I've never had surgery before, and I didn't want to have to.

but I do.

my life sucks.

We were planning on going to the trampoline place but my leg just had to break.

"I just don't have very good luck do I?" I cry. my mom laughs and rubs my back.

Just them the doctor comes in with a frown. "How ya feeling Cadence?"

"Not good. but thanks for asking doctor... Timber." I smile.

I look around the room I'm staying in. it has fishes all over it and little kid stuff. I really should be treated with more respect around here.

"Can I have a new room?" I ask after the doctor leaves.

"Why? just so you know you get whatcha get and you don't throw a fit." my dad says.

"This room is so childish! I hate it and I want a new one." I demand like a little kid. maybe the pain from my leg was getting to me.

"Tbh I just wanna go home." my mom says rubbing her eyes.

"Hunny don't try to act cool." My  dad laughs.

"Swag." She crosses her arms and makes a face. I put my head in my hands.

"mom...."

"Sorry sweetie." she immediately stops.

"I miss being young. We did a lot of crazy stuff." 

"And vine... Whoo that was my life." my dad says getting excited.

"Let's watch some!!" I squeal.

my dad gets out his phone and goes on vine. we watch some from when I was four.

"You were so beautiful Cade." my mom says.

"I still am." i sass.

"We should get some sleep before your surgery tomorrow." my dad yawns.

"okay. not looking forward to it..." I groan.

"I know babe, I know." my mom strokes my cheek.

my parents sit on chairs and fall asleep immediately. I on the other hand lie awake for a while.

I think about life. then my brain starts to hurt so I shut my mind and fall asleep.

The next morning

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. "Ahh!" I shield my eyes.

"Stop. Your like a vampire." My dad frowns.

"Sorry!" I throw the blankets off of me and stand, forgetting my leg was broken.

"Ow dad help me!" I yell. He helps me  up and get back into my bed.

"I'm so dumb." I cry.

"Cadence your not dumb, your just forgetful."

"Way to make me feel better dad!" I pat him on the back.

"Sorry Cade. But seriously you needed to know." He shrugs.

"Dont you think I already know?" I ask.

"Calm down Cade!"

"I am calm." I say calmly.

Just then the doctor knocks on the door. "COME IN!" I shout. He comes in with a bunch of nurses.

"Are you ready miss caniff?" One of the nurses by the name of Amy says.

"I dont have a choice do I?" I ask scaredly.

The stood around my bed and rolled It to my surgery room.

My parents were trailing behind. They lifted me carefully from my other bed and put me on the new one.

God I was scared.

"Ready?" I nod. Then he pushes my parents out of the room.

"Wait! I need my parents with me!" I yell.

"Sorry miss Caniff only professionals."

"I dont give a Damn about professionals I need my parents! Mom, dad please stay!" I beg.

"Sorry Cadence. We'll see you when your surgery is over. Goodbye." My mom waves and wraps her Hand on my dads chest.

Dont leave. I think.

But they do anyway.

The last thing I remember was the doctors putting a needle in my arm and my eyes started to get really.... heavy.....

So I'm sorry I haven't updated.
#1 I didn't have wifi for 6 days.🔫
#2 I moved into my new house
#3 school started
#4 I hate life.

so there you go.

btw I didn't write this chapter. my handy dandy cousin did! so props to her! kill yourself. Jk ily❤️❤️❤️

DONT EVER SAY KILL YOURSELF TO SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY COULD POSSIBLY KILL THEMSELFS! I'm sorry.

Well before I get in more trouble, bye. -Sam