Ch. 13

*Karlees POV*

So I pull into the airport and start to get nervous. I'm meeting Cameron Fucking Alexander Dallas.

I get out of the car and walk into the airport. the first thing I see is Emmy and Cadence and Taylor all holding hands. I sprinted towards Emmy and jumped on her.

"Emmy!" I screamed.

"Karlee," she turned around and hugged me. "This is Taylor, as you know. Matt, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, and Cameron." she points out all of the guys.

They are much hotter than I thought.

"Omg!!! It's Karlee!" Cameron knows who I am! Holy shit!

"H-Hi Cameron!" I say sorta shy.

"Don't be shy Karl. you'll be okay. Just act like we are your brothers." He tells me.

"Okay!" I say back.

"but don't treat me like a brother. Treat me like your best friend." he whispered into my ear.

"okay" I whispered back.

We grabbed everything and piled into my car. Which is originally made for 8 so someone had to sit in the back with the luggage. Emmy and I sat in the front. Cadence, Taylor and Carter in the middle. Then Aaron, Shawn, Jack and Jack in the back. then Cameron and Hayes in the far back. Nash and Matt sat on the floor somewhere.

"Well welcome home everyone!" I say.

"Okay so let me show you around." Emmy says.

"Nah. I'll do it." I say. she winked at me and walked over to Taylor and Cadence.

"Okay in this room is Hayes and Aaron. The room next to that it is Shawn. Upstairs..." we all walk upstairs. "We have my room here. Next to that is Emmy, Taylor and Cadences room. across the hall we have Jack and Jacks room. Next to that is Cameron and Nash. then we are left with Carter and Matt in the room all the way down the hall."

"Thanks Karlee." Cameron says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone went there separate way to there room. I went into my room and started to watch Netflix. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I scream.

"Hey, watcha doing?"

"Nothing much. Just about to watch Netflix." I say.

"Cool. Mind if I join?" He asks.

"Nah, here!" I pat my bed next to me.

He comes and sits next to me. I was watching High School Musical.

"Not gonna lie, I love these movies! Don't tell anyone please. Nobody knows, not even Nash." He says.

"I won't Cam. Your secret is safe with me!" I say.

he then places his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

"Heyy- Well hello guys!" Nash screams causing Matt, Carter, and Taylor to run into the room.

*Nashs Pov*

Clearly Cameron made it to Karlee first. Karlee is super beautiful. I over heard Emmy telling Cam that Karlee loves him. So I have no chance. I guess the best thing I can do is ignore Cameron and Karlee. Karlee is 17 just like Emmy. I'm 18 so. Cam is 20 so it's actually illegal for them to date.

"I'll just leave you to alone." I state.

"What's your problem? one second you were super excited and then the next you're shitty." Jack says as I walk back through the door.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm tired." I scream.

I went to mine and Cameron's room and took a nap.

I woke up at around 5. Everyone seemed to be downstairs except for some people in Emmys room. Cadence then came and ran around me while I was in the hall.

"Nash! Nash! You're up!" she screams.

"Shhh. What's up girly?"

"Wanna watch Frozen?" Cadence asks.

"I'll be down in a bit. Go get everyone ready"

Cadence walks down the stairs and into the living room. I walk over towards Emmys room. I listen for a bit.

"C'mon, someone is bound to fall in love with her."

"Like who? Nash?"

"Nash would be perfect for her! Unless Matt gets there first. Matt is a chick magnet."

"Nah, Matt wouldn't do that. He's been talking to this girl. But they aren't telling anyone yet because they don't want the fans to be all crazy."

I was trying to figure out who these voices belonged too. I figured one was Emmy because she was the only one besides me who knew about matt and his girl. I sorta figured out the other was Karlee considering she trusts her enough to tell her Matts secret.

"Brooklyn and Bailee are bound to like one of the guys."

"How old is Bailee again?"

"13 and Brooklyn is 16."

"We can set up Hayes with Bailee and Brooklyn with Nash."

"You can't do that. They are sisters. Nash and Hayes are brothers."

"Then what about Riley?"

"Riley, uh. Hmm maybe Nash."

It doesn't matter anyways. Riley isn't coming and neither is Brooklyn. I have no idea about Bailee."

Then the handle started to shake. I sprinted downstairs and jumped on the couch.

"Ouch!" Cadence screams.

"Sorry baby girl." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Cadence guess what tomorrow is?" Taylor says walking into the room.

"My 4th birthday!" Cadence screams.

"Yes it is!" Taylor picks her up and spins her around.

question of the day: Do you want magcon to stop and have me focus on Cadence more?

sorry again for not updating in forever. I'm trying I promise! I just need more feedback from you guys!

~Sammieeee