Ch. 4

I woke up next to Bailee in her bed. She was knocked out dead sleeping. I looked around to find my phone. It was on the other side of the room. I sat up and started to crawl out of her bed. I stepped down on the floor and noticed that both of the boys, Joe and Brody, were sprawled out on the floor. I stepped around the boys only to accidentally step on Joe. He grabbed my foot and pulled me down. I fell on top of him and tried to keep my laugh in.

"You're cute, Cade. But I know you and Brody have a thing." He whispers in his morning voice.

"Brody and I don't have a thing." I state confused on why he would even say that.

"You guys made out last night."

*Flash Back*

I was sitting next to Joe and Brody in our spin the bottle circle.

I spun the bottle after Bailee and Nick finished kissing. The bottle spun around and around.

Slowly it came to a stop. It landed on me and... Brody. We are best friends, I'd never kiss him. Ever.

I turned my head and started to say something when I felt lips on mine. Brody's hands made their way to my back and mine some how made their way to his neck. He picked me up and took me out of the room.

He set me down on the counter and I heard muffled voices behind us. I didn't care though. I liked this.

He asked for entrance and I let him.

*End of Flash Back*

"That was a drunk make out Joe." I say pissed.

"Didn't seem like it."

"Why do you care? it's not like I have a chance with you anyways." No. I just told him that I like him. It must be a dream. I pinched myself and flinched in pain.

"You like me?" he asked.

"uh," there was no turning back now. "yes." I say shy and nervous.

"Great. just great." He says.

"What?"

"Ugh," I think he was mad. "listen, I think you're cute. You're a gorgeous blonde. I love you to death. okay." well I wasn't expecting that.

"Then why are you dating Mia?" I ask

"It's not like I want to. I have too. Our parents set us up and Mia thinks we were made for each other. I like you. You are so funny. I'm not just saying this because your famous for being funny. You truly are funny. That's what makes you amazing. I love your blonde hair," he strokes my hair and pulls me close to his chest. "your eyes, God your eyes."

"Thank you, Joe." I say and get comfortable.

"No problem. Just realize anything I do with Mia isn't my choice, okay?" i nod my head and get up to get my phone.

From: Daddio😑
Get your ass home now.
Hello?
You're grounded.
I'm going to beat you.
Hey honey, I love you. Stay as long as you want.-Mommy.
Don't listen to her.
Listen to me-Mommy.

I locked my phone and crawled back over to Joe. He opened his arms and I rested my head on his chest.

"You're beautiful Cade." he whispers into my ear.