ch.4

~3 years later~

So I'm in my last year of high school. Devin, Karlee and I are all still best friends even though I CANT finish my high school years with them. And I almost forgot. My mom stuck with me the inter way through my baby process. Cadence Lynn Skye. She just turned 3. She has never meet her father and I have yet to see him since the night of the.... you know. But ever since this called vine came out and I posted a video of Cadence saying something so stupid, I, I mean WE have been famous.

"MOMMY!!" Cadence screams.

"Shh, your gonna wake up Karlee and Devin." I say stretching.

"Sowwy," she says. "I want pancakes!" she screams.

"Shhh, let me get ready and I'll be down in a bit. go to your room and play dolls real quick." I say hoping she understands it all.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick 10 minute shower and get out. I run to my closet and pick out a orange sweatshirt that said San Fransisco and black leggings. I walked downstairs to see Cadence and Karlee playing together.

"Hey, pancakes anyone?" I ask.

"I'll help!" Karlee replies. Devin slowly trucks himself down the stairs as Cadence runs up to him.

"Big D" She says indulging herself into Devin. She calls Devin 'Big D' because she is 3 and can't say his name well yet. Devin walks around the counter and raps his arms around Karlee and kisses her cheek. yes they are dating and technically this is their house. Cadence and I live with them and my mom lives in a smaller house in town. I haven't seen my father in maybe 6 years now. And my brother and I are super close. But he just moved back to Washington D.C. to work and meet up with his girlfriend that he met in high school but kept close touch with. I still currently live in San Fransisco, California.

" I'm getting the mail, everyone eat up!" I say as I set down the plate of pancakes and walk towards the door. I walk out the door and the heat hits me. I grab the mail from the mail box and start to go through it.

junk,
junk,
junk,
Magcon Tour,
junk,
ju-

wait! Magcon Tour!

Are you serious? I run as fast as I can back up to the house. Me being my clumsy self runs into the door and fell back a bit. I open the door and Devin and Karlee are staring at me.

"Are you okay?" Karlee says chuckling to herself.

"Dreaming a bit! Look!" I reply handing her the Magcon letter throwing the rest onto the counter.

"have you read this yet?" she asks.

"not yet. is it bad?" I grab the letter.

(letter)

you and a whole bunch of YouTubers and Viners were invited to join Magcon tour. The people joining  you will be:

Nash Grier

Hayes Grier

Cameron Dallas

Carter Reynolds

Taylor Caniff

Mathew Espinosa

Shawn Mendas

Aaron Carpenter

Jack Gilinsky

Jack Johnson

Cadence and you!

please text me if you can go!
#1234567890
      Thanks,
             Bart.
(not a real # obviously.)