Ch.2

I woke up to see Karlee still next to me. I got off the couch and walked upstairs to take a shower. when I got out Karlee was in my room changing.

"oops, sorry." she laughed.

"your fine. you change in here I'll go into the bathroom." she says. I go to my closet and pick out pair of tight jeans from American eagle and a white shirt. then Karlee walked out wearing the same thing. I looked at her and she looked at me. we laughed at each other and I went back to my closet and grabbed and black PINK sweatshirt. I paired it with black vans. we went downstairs and grabbed a bite before leaving for day 2 of school. I had 3 out of 5 hours with Karlee. Math, ELA, and Social studies. Karlee likes Devin and I respect that. I think he is weird and one of my close friends so she can have him. I went to my locker when I got to school and grabbed my geology stuff meeting Devin at his locker.

"hey" I say hitting his arm playfully.

"hey, wanna go meet some guys from my baseball team?"

"sure why not." I say walking with Devin.

"Hey boys!" Devin says, "this is Emmy."

"hey!" they all say. then I look over and notice the guy from last night was staring at me.

"excuse me, is there something on my face?" I say.

"No! but I'm having a party Friday, your welcome to come." he says.

"I don't even know you."

"exactly!" he turns and walks away.

"I don't like him already" I tell Devin.

"he's our pitcher, he thinks he is badass." Nick says.

"ah! makes since." the one minute bell goes off and we all go our separate ways.

~after school~

"hey" I hear someone say.

"hell- get away." I turned to see the really annoying guy.

"why do you hate me?"

"your rude."

" come to my party Friday please!?" he begs.

"fine." I say closing my locker and leaving.

I got into my car and turned on the radio really loud and jammed out to Chase Dreams- by Kaylin and Myles.

~Friday night~

Karlee came over and helped me get ready. she was wearing a silver sparkly dress and silver heels. she had her hair curled and a silver headband around her forehead. she looked stunning.

"wear this!!" Karlee screams. she held out a black lace dress that was very tight and kinda showy.

"seriously?" I ask.

"definitely!" she fan girls so hard is funny. "go put it on!"

I walk into the bathroom and out it on and walk out. I spun around and look at her.

"here" she says handing me black heels. I went back into the bathroom and curled my hair. I then braided my hair back and pinned both sides in the back. I walked out and we both hand jaws dropping and laughed. Karlee grabbed my hand and we walked down the road to the guys house. I didn't know he lived near me. we walked in.

"dang it's loud!" I say screaming.

"yeah, I'm going to go find Devin!" she says back.

I walk around and grab a couple drinks. 1...2...3...4...5...10 I was getting a bit drowsy. then my favorite guy (the annoying one from school) grabbed my face and started kissing me. I kissed back. he pulled me back into a room with a bed.

It's short but idc! I wrote this like a week ago and forgot I had it😂 oops, sorry not sorry! love you guys! vote please! ~Sammmmm